Shitting

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Explain how you made it through the military and managed to avoid Porta Johns..... I am literally curios.
USAF

Edit - which brings me to another story since we are talking about shitting. I don't think I took a dump for a good a 2 or 3 weeks during basic training. Not sure if this is normal or not.

Last edited:

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
This is the most CCS thread ever.

A literal shitpost

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hide the Pain Harold's stream

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
USAF

Edit - which brings me to another story since we are talking about shitting. I don't think I took a dump for a good a 2 or 3 weeks during basic training. Not sure if this is normal or not.

USAF gets to use normal crappers all the time?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northern Illinois Huskies
I have an aversion to Porta John's. My only consideration when camping is I need a working toilet. Camping off the little wolf river in northern Wisconsin I drove the mile and a half to the camp center to shit every morning. When I camped off the Missouri River a few years ago, I walked 3 miles in pitch black to use a toilet vs using the pit toilets

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Speaking of this, for you long shitters out there in CCS land...

Before cell phones were so ubiquitous and capable, did you ever find yourself reading anything in arms reach? For example, I would readily grab a bottle of hand soap and read all of the marketing messages, flip it over and read the full ingredient list as one example. Literally would read anything I could get my hands on.

Uncle johns bathroom reader.

Conveniently edited books of random stories and facts in short, medium and long entries to match your sitting needs.

I would highly recommend them.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I have an aversion to Porta John's. My only consideration when camping is I need a working toilet. Camping off the little wolf river in northern Wisconsin I drove the mile and a half to the camp center to shit every morning. When I camped off the Missouri River a few years ago, I walked 3 miles in pitch black to use a toilet vs using the pit toilets
Sorry but this post has strong @Warden of the Northeast energy and you should probably delete it.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Dig a hole bro.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dig a hole bro.

I worked with a hillbilly that would do that all the time.

He would park his truck on the shoulder, open a bin door for cover, take out a single shovel scoop of sod, drop the kids off, and replace the sod.
Dude could do it all in 1 minute flat.

Gross, but impressive.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I only heard about this one second hand.
Taste of Chicago, many years back.
my buddy goes in line for the porta shitter, and he is a big boy. 6'4". Had a lot of drinks and he was on the verge of bursting his bladder.
He gets in, and someone dropped a loaf in the urinal portion.
as he is pissing on it, he reads the graffiti above it.

it starts with an arrow pointing at the loaf, and says, "not bad, but it takes a real man to do this" with an arrow pointing up.

He looks up, and about 3 inches from his face, someone had smeared a handful of shit on the ceiling.
probably the only time in my buddies life that he wished he was 5 feet tall.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
As a kid, I used to always bring something in the can: Archie comics, Mad magazine, anything, and yes, I read all the ingredients of whatever was in reach if I forgot a magazine of some kind...?

Did you get a Little Orphan Annie decoder ring in the mail and decode "be sure to drink your ovaltine"?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I only heard about this one second hand.
Taste of Chicago, many years back.
my buddy goes in line for the porta shitter, and he is a big boy. 6'4". Had a lot of drinks and he was on the verge of bursting his bladder.
He gets in, and someone dropped a loaf in the urinal portion.
as he is pissing on it, he reads the graffiti above it.

it starts with an arrow pointing at the loaf, and says, "not bad, but it takes a real man to do this" with an arrow pointing up.

He looks up, and about 3 inches from his face, someone had smeared a handful of shit on the ceiling.
probably the only time in my buddies life that he wished he was 5 feet tall.
Gosh people are fucking weird lol. Porta potties fine, I guess you kind of expect that shit (pun intended). Still weird af. But what I don't understand, is how people use a bathroom in a public restroom. Think gas station, at a national park etc. You walk in and there is poop on the floor and wall, piss everywhere and TP scattered across the joint. Like just wtf do people do in there?