Shitting

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I 'decorate' the seat in a public restroom myself,how many of you put the 'ass gasket' down first?

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Gosh people are fucking weird lol. Porta potties fine, I guess you kind of expect that shit (pun intended). Still weird af. But what I don't understand, is how people use a bathroom in a public restroom. Think gas station, at a national park etc. You walk in and there is poop on the floor and wall, piss everywhere and TP scattered across the joint. Like just wtf do people do in there?

I get why bar bathrooms are nasty. Drunks swaying all over and whatnot.

But the ones you listed, do people just walk in and go "gee, what a nice bathroom- I should hose it down with piss."

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I 'decorate' the seat in a public restroom myself,how many of you put the 'ass gasket' down first?

We had a "mad crapper" in high school. (I am beginning to think every high school had at least one based on similar stories).

Errant turds would pop up in sinks, urinals, on top of closed lids...you name it.

Our mad crapper had a signature move, and it was putting an ass gasket around the pile.

Some believed It was for hygiene, but I believed it was a frame for his artwork.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Gosh people are fucking weird lol. Porta potties fine, I guess you kind of expect that shit (pun intended). Still weird af. But what I don't understand, is how people use a bathroom in a public restroom. Think gas station, at a national park etc. You walk in and there is poop on the floor and wall, piss everywhere and TP scattered across the joint. Like just wtf do people do in there?
I think it is a midwestern thing...years ago, I went to the NASCAR races at Dover, DE for a few years...I'm used to bathrooms at any large public event like a concert or sports event being a disaster...porta johns in the parking lot were clean...the permanent restrooms inside the track were immaculate...we flew in to BWI and stayed in Maryland so we could also visit DC, and every public restroom was in decent shape...this was the same experience for each of the four trips made out east for races...I was like "WTF is wrong with Midwestern people having to piss and shit everywhere but in the toilet???"

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Anyone who uses porta johns on the reg is likely immune to something as weak as the rona.

Go forth with impunity, knowing your immune system laughs at such weakness.
Just about to say this. I used a porta once at a concert and I'll never do it again. Yes, I am a weak fuck

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I think it is a midwestern thing...years ago, I went to the NASCAR races at Dover, DE for a few years...I'm used to bathrooms at any large public event like a concert or sports event being a disaster...porta johns in the parking lot were clean...the permanent restrooms inside the track were immaculate...we flew in to BWI and stayed in Maryland so we could also visit DC, and every public restroom was in decent shape...this was the same experience for each of the four trips made out east for races...I was like "WTF is wrong with Midwestern people having to piss and shit everywhere but in the toilet???"

Obesity.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just about to say this. I used a porta once at a concert and I'll never do it again. Yes, I am a weak fuck
You are a smart fuck that values your health.
Porta johns rank right below chernobyl on places I don't want to shit.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The ability to have my phone in the shitter with me has increased the amount of time it takes me in the shitter. I've never worked in an office setting, but obviously worked in shared bathrooms. There's zero reason in an office your size that people can't be considerate, and not only clean up after themselves, but also spraying some Glade or other such air freshener.

Eww I don't take my phone to the bathroom with me.

CallMeYams

Liked Posts:
Working for retail we have consolidated the ladies room to the "Employee" bathroom and the mens room is now the "Customer" bathroom. Working with mostly women has led me to mostly not using the bathroom anymore at work, but sometimes I do just have to piss and the amount of shits these women take has it hard to time a pee trip properly everytime I walk in its guranteed to smell like a stink bomb went off. COVID ruined my pee in peace.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
sometimes I do just have to piss and the amount of shits these women take has it hard to time a pee trip properly everytime I walk in its guranteed to smell like a stink bomb went off. COVID ruined my pee in peace.

The gravitas of this topic demands a little more attention to grammar than this.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
How’s the poop brigade the Monday morning?