CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How’s the poop brigade the Monday morning?
Great! Over the last month or so I stumbled on to something awesome: last 5 years I've been doing tasks related to my trade, but not the trade...back to working with the tools in February. With the increase in activity, I decided to go back to my old rule of no beer on work nights in an effort to lose weight so I don't die of the cough if I get it, because I read online if you're overweight it will kill you (16 lbs in 4 weeks.) Beer has always had, shall we say, a laxative effect....the lack of beer left things with the consistency of a train track. Enter the lady at the healthy food store who introduced me to my new best friend, psyllium husk. Turns out it is not only an excellent source of fiber, but is good for lowering cholesterol, and helping out your pancreas, as well as being a prebiotic that gives your gut flora a place to live, which is good for your immune system. I take 4 tablespoons after dinner with oat milk every night. My digestive system has never been better: less gas, less bloating, large poops on a regular schedule, and best of all, it's like shitting yogurt wrapped in satin...

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rush. This will be the thread your board is remembered for. Forever

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shitting after a shower is gross so I do whatever I can to get the order right. Thankfully my insides seem to wake up shortly after I do and I generally go before I need to shower.

Shit, shower, coffee. That's the order I'm shooting for.

Thanks for jinxing me. Today I shat within two hours of a shower.
My day was ruined.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Incredible turn of events today. Not even making this up.

Overheard permashitter 2 telling a colleague that he and permashitter 1 have both been spoken to about being in the restrooms too much.

Went to wash my hands (which I've become accustomed to doing frequently since Covid) and who's shoes are in the stall facing outwards? Permashitter 2. Literally 5 minutes after he mentioned it.

Unbelievable.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for jinxing me. Today I shat within two hours of a shower.
My day was ruined.
May I suggest....

CallMeYams

Liked Posts:
Maybe permashitter 2 got nervous that his shitting time may be reduced soon, and decided he better use what time he has left before they start tracking his pooping time!

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Overheard permashitter 2 telling a colleague that he and permashitter 1 have both been spoken to about being in the restrooms too much.

Went to wash my hands (which I've become accustomed to doing frequently since Covid) and who's shoes are in the stall facing outwards? Permashitter 2. Literally 5 minutes after he mentioned it.

Unbelievable.
How much do you like this job?

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Unbelievable.
When a guy's full of shit,a guy's full of shit.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Some side information, for context.

1 is a Bears fan, 2 is a Packers fan.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Great! Over the last month or so I stumbled on to something awesome: last 5 years I've been doing tasks related to my trade, but not the trade...back to working with the tools in February. With the increase in activity, I decided to go back to my old rule of no beer on work nights in an effort to lose weight so I don't die of the cough if I get it, because I read online if you're overweight it will kill you (16 lbs in 4 weeks.) Beer has always had, shall we say, a laxative effect....the lack of beer left things with the consistency of a train track. Enter the lady at the healthy food store who introduced me to my new best friend, psyllium husk. Turns out it is not only an excellent source of fiber, but is good for lowering cholesterol, and helping out your pancreas, as well as being a prebiotic that gives your gut flora a place to live, which is good for your immune system. I take 4 tablespoons after dinner with oat milk every night. My digestive system has never been better: less gas, less bloating, large poops on a regular schedule, and best of all, it's like shitting yogurt wrapped in satin...

Ima try out this psyllium husk idea.

If...

1. My shits aren't perfect
2. My cholesterol isn't lower
3. My "cough" isn't gone (immune system)

by tomorrow....

You will be flogged by @knoxville7 and forced to attend CPAC.

Ok srs question.... is the oat milk just the vessel you prefer for the psyllium husk?

I bought some in powder form and some in pill form.... the pill and drinking 8 oz of water seems easier.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ima try out this psyllium husk idea.

If...

1. My shits aren't perfect
2. My cholesterol isn't lower
3. My "cough" isn't gone (immune system)

by tomorrow....

You will be flogged by @knoxville7 and forced to attend CPAC.

Ok srs question.... is the oat milk just the vessel you prefer for the psyllium husk?

I bought some in powder form and some in pill form.... the pill and drinking 8 oz of water seems easier.
Oat milk is just the vessel...taking it daily is key...I do about 4 tbsp per day, all at once after dinner...each tbsp is 18% of a days fiber, per the label on the husk container...this is what I take...

Screenshot_20210302-192458 (1).png

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Run out of TP. Like right now. Text my wife to bring me more. Bets on how long?

I’m stewing over my own shit rn ?