1. Northern Illinois Huskies
Adding Metamucil to my daily routine has made my shits outstandingly rewarding

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
@bearmick The CHITlord

I will have u kno that I only CHITted 2WICE today. The 1st one was before work hours and lasted ruffly 10-15 mins as I was catching up on TMZ and Twitter news.

The 2nd one was shortly after lunch (turkey sam from Panera) which I kept to 5 mins.

Thx and don't rat me out 2 my boss.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@bearmick The CHITlord

I will have u kno that I only CHITted 2WICE today. The 1st one was before work hours and lasted ruffly 10-15 mins as I was catching up on TMZ and Twitter news.

The 2nd one was shortly after lunch (turkey sam from Panera) which I kept to 5 mins.

Thx and don't rat me out 2 my boss.

Panera sams do get chitted out pretty quickly but that's really really quick bro.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Panera sams do get chitted out pretty quickly but that's really really quick bro.

Oh what I actually CHITted out was my morning egg wrap (after lunch)... had a very distinct smell so I know that was it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Oh what I actually CHITted out was my morning egg wrap (after lunch)... had a very distinct smell so I know that was it.

WHat kind of egg wrap was it?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
The only time I'll try to force it is if I'm running late in the morning and I need to get in the shower and I haven't gone yet. Shitting after a shower is gross so I do whatever I can to get the order right. Thankfully my insides seem to wake up shortly after I do and I generally go before I need to shower.

Shit, shower, coffee. That's the order I'm shooting for.
LMAO, I do this as well. I hate shitting after a shower. I get one big one in the morning and I'm generally good until the next day. Also, I try to not use public shitters. So disgusting.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
LOL at this thread. That said, I can't relate to most of it, as I largely use porta johns.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Speaking of this, for you long shitters out there in CCS land...

Before cell phones were so ubiquitous and capable, did you ever find yourself reading anything in arms reach? For example, I would readily grab a bottle of hand soap and read all of the marketing messages, flip it over and read the full ingredient list as one example. Literally would read anything I could get my hands on.

Last edited:

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Before cell phones were so ubiquitous and capable, did you ever find yourself reading literally anything in arms reach? For example, I would readily grab a bottle of hand soap and read all of the marketing messages, flip it over and literally read the full ingredient list as one example. Literally would read anything I could get my hands on.
LMAO. No. I had a book or magazine at all times.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
LOL at this thread. That said, I can't relate to most of it, as I largely use porta johns.
You're a hero. I think I've taken a shit in a porta john like 2 times in my life. Once was at Horde Fest in Austin 1996. I was tripping on shrooms for the first time, fresh out of boot camp, and Rusted Root was jamming in the background while I was doing my business. What a weekend that was...

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Before cell phones were so ubiquitous and capable, did you ever find yourself reading anything in arms reach? For example, I would readily grab a bottle of hand soap and read all of the marketing messages, flip it over and read the full ingredient list as one example. Literally would read anything I could get my hands on.
As a kid, I used to always bring something in the can: Archie comics, Mad magazine, anything, and yes, I read all the ingredients of whatever was in reach if I forgot a magazine of some kind...?

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The graffiti is sometimes worth the use of a porta john, although I've often wondered why a job site full of allegedly straight men draws so many penises on porta johns. ?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
As a kid, I used to always bring something in the can: Archie comics, Mad magazine, anything, and yes, I read all the ingredients of whatever was in reach if I forgot a magazine of some kind...?
I mean, having something to read was always the plan. But I'd ready anything I could get my hands on if necessary.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
You're a hero. I think I've taken a shit in a porta john like 2 times in my life. Once was at Horde Fest in Austin 1996. I was tripping on shrooms for the first time, fresh out of boot camp, and Rusted Root was jamming in the background while I was doing my business. What a weekend that was...

Explain how you made it through the military and managed to avoid Porta Johns..... I am literally curios.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:

Nothing like the great literature on the back of an Herbal Essence bottle....

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Yes. I did this the few years prior to having a smart phone.