Shitting

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bizarrely, perma #1 hasn't been going so much this last day or two.

He has, however, been burping more.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
4 minutes was a pretty good response time, but I told her we need to work on it

Teach her a lesson. If she goes that long again, pull one of these on her. Use Nutella though.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Bizarrely, perma #1 hasn't been going so much this last day or two.

He has, however, been burping more.
Now you're partially responsible when he spontaneously combusts.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I always check for TP before I take the plunge.
When you use porta johns regularly, all it takes is one time being burned as an apprentice to make that automatic subconscious hand check to the TP holder before you step in...

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Catching up on this thread during part 2 of a double feature.

I really wish I had stepped on a scale so I could get a before and after.
I think it would have been impressive.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've been making lunches with ground turkey, a third of a can each of kidney beans, carrots, green beans, cream corn, a plentiful quantity of turmeric, black pepper, olive oil, garlic, and a little cajun seasoning.

I might start a thread about turmeric soon and the reasoning behind consuming it with black pepper and a fat (the olive oil), but the purpose of this post is to say that aside from being a nutritional juggernaut, the meal is quite heavy and very fibrous.

I would say the difference in my weight at 2pm after eating this, and 7:30am after the following morning's shit, is roughly that of an arm.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've been making lunches with ground turkey, a third of a can each of kidney beans, carrots, green beans, cream corn, a plentiful quantity of turmeric, black pepper, olive oil, garlic, and a little cajun seasoning.

Do you just fry all of it up together?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Do you just fry all of it up together?

Since I'm using a third of a can of each vegetable, I put it in tupperware and make three days at a time. A pound of the turkey for the three portions. I just heat it up at work.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I might start a thread about turmeric soon and the reasoning behind consuming it with black pepper and a fat (the olive oil), but the purpose of this post is to say that aside from being a nutritional juggernaut, the meal is quite heavy and very fibrous.
Please do.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
What a shitty thread

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Since I'm using a third of a can of each vegetable, I put it in tupperware and make three days at a time. A pound of the turkey for the three portions. I just heat it up at work.
I used to do a very similar meal prep when I actually had to go to the office. Either what you said or I'd do chicken, rice and a vegetable - 4 days at a time. Then Friday I'd also treat myself to eating out after eating the same thing 4 days in a row lol.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How does a blind man know when he's done wiping his ass?
Many years ago a coworker friend of mine and his friend literally got into an argument over that joke while we were out having beers. So when I hear that now it makes me laugh for more than one reason. Unbelievable how they went on for something like 40 minutes discussing the point of that joke.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Speaking of this, for you long shitters out there in CCS land...

Before cell phones were so ubiquitous and capable, did you ever find yourself reading anything in arms reach? For example, I would readily grab a bottle of hand soap and read all of the marketing messages, flip it over and read the full ingredient list as one example. Literally would read anything I could get my hands on.
Without giving any thought to the fact that the last guy in there pooping had his hands on it too.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Speaking of this, for you long shitters out there in CCS land...

Before cell phones were so ubiquitous and capable, did you ever find yourself reading anything in arms reach? For example, I would readily grab a bottle of hand soap and read all of the marketing messages, flip it over and read the full ingredient list as one example. Literally would read anything I could get my hands on.

No. Thats what magazines were for.