Shocking news about Nagys offense lol

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just curious how many QBs need to fail in the nagy system before you stop blaming the QB?

I'm just curious to see if people give Nagy credit if the offense looks good with Fields.

jc456

Liked Posts:
Well it would be a start if Nagy would start a legit QB instead of a Bust, a Backup, or a Journeyman........but he's not that wise. Fire his ass and name Lazor the HC for the rest of the year.
well the question still remains, which QB in camp was the better QB? Did he start the better QB, or did he start Dalton because he is a veteran QB? Does that automatically mean better? Not what I watched. Stale, slow, and not accurate. shit Fields must really suck to sit on the sidelines watching that.

jc456

Liked Posts:
nagy still thinks smoke and mirrors win ball games.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
well the question still remains, which QB in camp was the better QB? Did he start the better QB, or did he start Dalton because he is a veteran QB? Does that automatically mean better? Not what I watched. Stale, slow, and not accurate. shit Fields must really suck to sit on the sidelines watching that.
No what it means is no matter how well Fields did in OTA's through the last preseason game Dalton was still going to be QB1 going into the season. Not a chance in hell Nagy was going to change his mind.

jc456

Liked Posts:
No what it means is no matter how well Fields did in OTA's through the last preseason game Dalton was still going to be QB1 going into the season. Not a chance in hell Nagy was going to change his mind.
that wasn't my question though. my question was who is the better QB? All I know watching Nagy for four years is he has no fking clue what talent is. I can't believe he can say with a straight face Dalton is the better QB.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nagy is just inventing the new NFL offense....

Great Lakes Offense
Only 6 yard passes, you remove your running back from the game before he starts to perform well, end arounds and shovel passes....