Should Braxton Jones be the starting left tackle next year?

msadows

Liked Posts:
He's not good, he's also not god awful.

Think getting a legit center and right tackle would make braxton a ton better. Right now plenty of times that he gets beat could be avoided if fields could just step up in the pocket.....but you know, we got mustipher and schoffield

I'd be okay with him as the starter next year. Get conklin or Elgton Jenkins in FA, draft a center in the 2nd(Personally like John Michael Scmitz, local product), and use that first rounder on defense or a wideout if they trade down.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
5th round rookie who's biggest problem is strength. Not a surprise. He definitely deserves a shot next year after an NFL offseason under his belt. I like the idea of signing a veteran at one of the tackle spots and letting Borom/Jones compete for the other.

mbison

Liked Posts:
The first pick has to be the best left tackle in the draft. Elite Left Tackles will never hit the free agency market. It is time we spot ignorjng the oline and heavily invest. I would also trade up for an elite guard in the first round if I see another stud

We can build out defense through free agency

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
The first pick has to be the best left tackle in the draft. Elite Left Tackles will never hit the free agency market. It is time we spot ignorjng the oline and heavily invest. I would also trade up for an elite guard in the first round if I see another stud

We can build out defense through free agency

Imagine if we treated oline the same as we treat dline/pass rush and say it takes top talent to play both sides? Those two sets of greats would be spending all their careers practicing against each other.