Should FF have IR or Covid spots??

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A little late, but argument has come up in my 12 team (3 keeper) $$ league. Most want to have 1-2 IR spots and/or a Covid spot of some/any sort.
Currently there are NONE, and only 5 Bench spots with 3 WRs active.

Seems a bit limited to me, and all research I'm finding alludes to 1-2 IR spots as the normal practice.
Covid spot also (only for those designed with Covid).
Yahoo allows these and it's easy for the commish to add it. Curious why the resistance by commish and one other guy only it seems. Thoughts?

FWIW - I joined this league the day before draft & didn't know. I'm surviving 3 starter injuries and currently in 1st, but want it to be fair to all. + I'm an injury away from inactive starters myself.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Yes, they should. We added an IR/COVID spot in my long standing league. We should have done two from the looks of it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Yes. I usually go with 6 Bench and no IR, this year I added 2 IR spots with the possibility of a 3rd if shit gets out of hand. Would prefer not to go to three spots though. I keep reminding my league to use the damn spots.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Yes. I usually go with 6 Bench and no IR, this year I added 2 IR spots with the possibility of a 3rd if shit gets out of hand. Would prefer not to go to three spots though. I keep reminding my league to use the damn spots.

Is it true that if you don’t use it, you lose it?!

28092573-E846-4765-8C10-335F8EDA294D.jpeg