Should have traded Bustin Fields

KPBears

Liked Posts:
Could have gotten a 1st rounder before the deadline. Now they'll be luck to get a 2nd rounder like the Cards got for dumping mega bust Josh Rosen. 0-17 in 2022, hopefully they get the qb right with the number 1 pick in April 2023.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Is this flood of rando fields bait just trolls comin out of the woodwork cause bears suck?

Or are people actually done with fields already?
Bears fans are so fucking stupid, that I don't think a lot of it is trolling, actually. I think they're really just this stupid.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Could have gotten a 1st rounder before the deadline. Now they'll be luck to get a 2nd rounder like the Cards got for dumping mega bust Josh Rosen. 0-17 in 2022, hopefully they get the qb right with the number 1 pick in April 2023.
Calling a guy a bust after less than 10 starts shows youre an absolute idiot. Go check out the stats on the first 10 starts of all your favorite qbs. Youre an imbecile.

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
Is this flood of rando fields bait just trolls comin out of the woodwork cause bears suck?

Or are people actually done with fields already?
They’re morons one and all.
half are troll morons, half are football stupid morons.

KPBears

Liked Posts:
Fields should have been cut after the Browns game.
Shouldn't cut him. There are always desperate teams that will give up way too much for young qbs. But Fields isn't it. And for the people saying it's too early, how many great qbs started with a 3-8 td to interception ratio? Answer...zero in the modern era. It's a small sample size, but more than enough to prove that he's not going to be a successful NFL qb. So cut bait, get whatever you can for him, and let a new regime (and God help us new fucking ownership) accumulate draft capital and start over. Honestly I hope they go 0-34 over the next two years. Actually trade the 2023 1st pick for 3 first rounders, and then hope they can become like the 90's Cowboys (I hate the Cowboys for the record) and turn generational draft capital into prolonged success (i.e. 10 years of competing for conference championships).

Bust

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky "can't believe the bears dumped me for this guy. He worse then me . . ."

Last edited:

Rise

Liked Posts:
Traded a 6th round pick to constantly start worse than the 25.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Couldn’t end the quarter without a patented 2 yard run

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears fans are so fucking stupid, that I don't think a lot of it is trolling, actually. I think they're really just this stupid.
Sad part is they will still go to games when guys like Craig Krentzel is starting and believe he can turn the corner and become a good QB