Should the bears handicap pace?

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If pace trades anymore future picks, the bears will not be an attractive spot for the next gm. He should do what ever he wants for the 2019 draft, but I think they should veto any trades involving picks in the future drafts or giving out any bad contracts.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
He is already pretty handicapped by his ego.

But yes, if he is actually on the hot seat he should be given the directive no to touch any future premium picks.

PeppersSweater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I personally don't like the idea of trading away future picks higher than about a 6th rounder to move up for anything other than a potential franchise quarterback unless we're getting a higher future draft pick(s) in return.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This topic is like saying why even hire the guy? I get why some dislike him but at the same time it's his job, they hired him to do it, he should as he see's fit. If it gets him fired, so be it. I'd rather him be fired for being him, the Bear owners saving his job. It means he was never fit to do it and they are paying him to do less than what he is suppose to.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Hopefully he recognizes that his trade ups haven't really worked yet. And I assume he does know that he has been pretty successful drafting in the mid rounds. So, why not try to amass mid round picks, or at least keep the ones you have.

Pace has no incentive to trade up for a late first round QB either.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
This topic is like saying why even hire the guy? I get why some dislike him but at the same time it's his job, they hired him to do it, he should as he see's fit. If it gets him fired, so be it. I'd rather him be fired for being him, the Bear owners saving his job. It means he was never fit to do it and they are paying him to do less than what he is suppose to.
How do you get a good gm here after he has gutted the team in draft picks?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is something that has worried me all season. He knows he’s on the hot seat and I worry he’ll do anything to save his own ass, including set this team back even further.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
He's not going to be making any moves like his move up for Trubisky or the Mack trade.

I don't even think he's going to couple the two seconds to move up. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it. This is the product of his work.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Oh good another troll thread. Now we get to read posts from the same people that loved the trades he made when he made them talk about how bad they are now. Windy sits at the top of that list. The same people that were talking about how deserving Pace was of winning GM of the year award now hate him because the team regressed. The same people that were good with the Massies extension and Leno extension then but hate Pace for them now. The same people that loved the K.Mack trade then but shits on Pace for it now because we don't have a 1st or 3rd round pick because of it.

Haha keep being you CCS posters.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Oh good another troll thread. Now we get to read posts from the same people that loved the trades he made when he made them talk about how bad they are now. Windy sits at the top of that list. The same people that were talking about how deserving Pace was of winning GM of the year award now hate him because the team regressed. The same people that were good with the Massies extension and Leno extension then but hate Pace for them now. The same people that loved the K.Mack trade then but shits on Pace for it now because we don't have a 1st or 3rd round pick because of it.

Haha keep being you CCS posters.

I not sure who you are talking about about because I have been steadfast in my hate for pace even through last season. In fact, some of the people who were attacking me for my anti pace posts have now become pace haters. I would post the threads but we all know you have made the decision not to click anything that proves your wrong.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
If they hamstring him, then he won't train for anymore triathlons. Which means he'll be more focused on player evaluation.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I not sure who you are talking about about because I have been steadfast in my hate for pace even through last season. In fact, some of the people who were attacking me for my anti pace posts have now become pace haters. I would post the threads but we all know you have made the decision not to click anything that proves your wrong.
Also, anything he does click is from Fansided.