Should the Bears target CB Damon Arnette

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
With the raiders releasing the former 1st round Ohio State product, should the bears take a look? He would be dirt cheap. Note: He was drafted with one of the Mack picks Pace sent to the Raiders. Talk about a boss move, right.

Sure, Arnette hasnt done much, but he cant be worse than Vildor or Dookie can he.....

Plus, he seems to have the fire and passion.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No. Arnette sucks. Just be happy Raiders didn’t draft Johnson and the Bears did.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
They passed on JJ and Trevon Diggs for this idiot...

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Dude isn't especially bright and Mayock emphasized the Raiders spent a lot of resources to try and get him on the right mental track before this.

4 auto accidents in a couple weeks span and flashing pics with guns making death threats? If the kid couldn't handle Vegas/Oakland life, what makes you think Chicago's a place he'll get it right?

Pass. He's not serious about football right now, maybe that changes in a year when he realizes his pocketbook is taking a big hit and we have the discussion then.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ticking time bomb

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Nothing wrong with shooting your shot. Although gun to my head I'm not so sure about this guy.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
So threatening your fanbase with guns is a bad look, but he's not even good at football. He's been largely regarded as a reach draft pick who has been a bust.

Hard pass. Let him go to the CFL for a couple years and try to rehab his image.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Dude isn't especially bright and Mayock emphasized the Raiders spent a lot of resources to try and get him on the right mental track before this.

4 auto accidents in a couple weeks span and flashing pics with guns making death threats? If the kid couldn't handle Vegas/Oakland life, what makes you think Chicago's a place he'll get it right?

Pass. He's not serious about football right now, maybe that changes in a year when he realizes his pocketbook is taking a big hit and we have the discussion then.
Everything I've been reading is Mayock did the draft prep, but it was all Gruden making the picks. Mayock is a good company many and stands behind all the moves, but I'm thinking all the guy Gruden brought in are on thin ice. Mayock would gladly move on from most of them and get his own guy in there.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m all about upgrading Vildor, he’s fucking horrendous.

But this is the dumbest thread of the year.

msadows

Liked Posts:
What a dumpster fire the raiders have become....damn.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. Not at all. If the warning sign is large enough for the raiders that should be all the answer you need.