Should we lower our expectations for Fields to "a poor man's Ryan Tannehill?"

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
He doesn't look special, and if we're going to keep him, we need to improve our defense first and keep working on the running game.

106 passing yards and 2 INTs vs 281 yards rushing and 2 TDs.

Game ball to Khalil Herbert for 157 yards rushing as Monty's replacement with a 7.8 average and 2 TDs.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you don't have Herbert in Fantasy, pick him up this week. Bears don't' trust Justin and you'll at least get a crap ton of carries.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He doesn't look special, and if we're going to keep him, we need to improve our defense first and keep working on the running game.

106 passing yards and 2 INTs vs 281 yards rushing and 2 TDs.

Game ball to Khalil Herbert for 157 yards rushing as Monty's replacement with a 7.8 average and 2 TDs.

If we are going to keep him, he needs help. He needs a center and somr guards and a tackle. And some WRs. He doesn't have a prayer to succeed this season.

To keep him and draft defense and RB would be stupid.

Your football thoughts are fucking retardid. Your trolling attempts are lame.

Feeva

Liked Posts:
No way we keep him. This coaching staff isn’t worried about development though. They think theyre going to the super bowl running the ball. I don’t care if Fields ain’t the guy but they need to pass the ball more than 20 times a game.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
No way we keep him. This coaching staff isn’t worried about development though. They think theyre going to the super bowl running the ball. I don’t care if Fields ain’t the guy but they need to pass the ball more than 20 times a game.
Yep, it's pretty obvious the coaching staff is trying to maximize wins now instead of trying to develop the QB but possibly lose winnable games. That was my biggest concern when they hired Eberflus is that they'd try to max out on wins at the expense of developing the QB. I'd rather suck now, develop the QB and go from there but I think the writing is on the wall that they're going to be selecting another QB next offseason.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
I didn't realize you were part of the conversation where the coaching staff actually said they thought they were going to the super bowl this year, and that they'd do it running the ball? Good to know when we need insider info.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If we are going to keep him, he needs help. He needs a center and somr guards and a tackle. And some WRs. He doesn't have a prayer to succeed this season.

To keep him and draft defense and RB would be stupid.

Your football thoughts are fucking retardid. Your trolling attempts are lame.
People act like if we build around fields and he fails they can’t use those wrs and oline for the next qb lol. You have to build a fucking oline shit doesn’t work without it.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You think George would allow it? Poles is irrelevant he handed George his balls when he was hired. Wwgd? Hmmm
I do think they woul fire a coordinator after a season. Nothing looks good at this point. Fire the coordinator and Fields has 3 coordinators in 3 years. Keep him and we have doo doo offense.
Christ, a breakout game for Fields at this point would be 175 yds and a TD.