Should we trade LaVine for Simmons??

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I don't see getting Simmons without giving up LaVine (which i'm against, to be clear). We're pretty empty in the assets department. Zach is the only one that makes any sense for Philly anyway.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I don't see getting Simmons without giving up LaVine (which i'm against, to be clear). We're pretty empty in the assets department. Zach is the only one that makes any sense for Philly anyway.
I dont see Philly getting value from anyone for Simmons if they move him. He just collapsed during the playoffs and was thrown under the bus by embiid. Nobody else is going to be eager to take him on

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Markenen might be a nice fit next to Embiid. We never tried him as a stretch 4 next to a dominant center that can play defense.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
I dont see Philly getting value from anyone for Simmons if they move him. He just collapsed during the playoffs and was thrown under the bus by embiid. Nobody else is going to be eager to take him on
His value has taken a hit but some team would certainly offer something better than we can. I mean look into it forsure, maybe they are huge Coby White and/or Patrick Williams fans - i just doubt it.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
His value has taken a hit but some team would certainly offer something better than we can. I mean look into it forsure, maybe they are huge Coby White and/or Patrick Williams fans - i just doubt it.
That's good because I wouldn't give them Patrick Williams either. They can have lauri markannen and Sato

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Coby, Lauri, and Aminu for salary matching is what I’d offer for Simmons. Likely that another team makes a better offer, but it’s the best the bulls can really offer