SI Article: 10 Reasons why R. Wilson trade still in play

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I don’t get the argument about how CHI has OL to trade when that’s exactly what Wilson is bitch about, right? Why would they trade away Wilson for OL depth when that’s what would keep Wilson happy in SEA?

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Simply fodder for discussion. Nothing more to do during this crappy offseason. ^ CCS still seems butthurt about not getting their Oompa Loompa NOW. Having to wait & not know burns the chaps, even if it makes more sense to be an option later.

Still very little mention of how it saves SEA big $$ to consider this after June 1st. Yet media still taunts fans like it should've already happened or will any time. Nope. That's my only point - that it's really not an option til later, so I agree we can put it to rest til then.

Later is better for Bears also, so they don't blow their '21 draft on this. Fill the holes, then blow future drafts to get him with other needs also met. Makes sense to me. ?‍♂️ ZERO worry or predictions it might happen though.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
still think its a reason that jimmy graham is still around

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t get the argument about how CHI has OL to trade when that’s exactly what Wilson is bitch about, right? Why would they trade away Wilson for OL depth when that’s what would keep Wilson happy in SEA?

1617051460704.png

Agreed. He had a point about Wilson possibly liking Bears' OL being better (assuming T is fixed), but that last part about "trade bait" makes zero sense. Maybe he intended "BAIT" = Bears OL = bait for Wilson to want to join and not how it reads as "Bears have OL to trade to SEA".

Another example of poorly written "media". Meh

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
"10 Reasons the NFL is Year Round"
By: Media Member Who Rehashes the Same Old Crap and co-author, Make Shit Up to Get Clicks from Desperate Fan Base

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
tenor.gif

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Dumb... they lost their starting corner after offering him a deal, they would have needed Fuller, price tag may have been issue if there was no clear dollar extension agreement.

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol. the quarterback exclusively isn't going to be the difference maker on the Chicago Bears in 2021, or any year after for that matter. deep down you all know this. let go of the fantasy that will ratfuck 7 future drafts.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
I just had lunch yesterday with an attorney friend. Russell Wilson's agent lives just down the street from him. Trying now to set up a lunch. I'll see what I can do.

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Posted a while back I have suspicions a trade has already been agreed upon. Since the meeting in Fargo look at the moves Pace has made. All about when its announced and the cap imo.