Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Mitch ran a RPO system at UNC. He was accurate and hit people in stride. That is the QB Nagy thought he was getting but after 2018, that QB disappeared. His college tape made him a great fit for Nagy's system. The problem is he inexplicably regressed after 2018. It is truly one of the great mysteries that a guy that run almost exclusively shotgun, RPO with little to no play action suddenly lost those abilities and instead turned into a guy that played better under center and with play action.
I know you wanted to go elsewhere but this is what made us understand why he got drafted and should of at least had a high floor. Not so much.:( As an alum, you did warn us,
Something we don't get much info on. You would think his chalk board /interview stuff would not have Pace salivating.
Probably had a lot to do with who did the interviewing. :rolleyes: I believe Loggains, who likely did the most intense interview, was on board with Mitch and Pace couldn't give a shit about his lame duck defense minded HC's opinion.