Sick of Nagy double talk

Ernie54

Liked Posts:
I thought he was on record as saying he is going to do what is best for the Chicago Bears. In an article about Tevin Jenkins in the Sun Times it says the loyalty factor is strong with Nagy and coach Castillo. Is loyalty more important than developing and evaluating young players?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'm sick of everything about Nagy, Ernie. There is not one thing I like about him. I've never disliked a coach so much in my entire life.

Honestly, I think it's his accent. Fuck people from Pennsylvania, they all talk like morons. ?

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also don't care much for Nagy, Ernie.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and had to go outside and weed the vegetable garden. After maybe 5 minutes of weeding with a hoe I dug up a bottle. When I brushed off the dirt a genie popped out. He said he would offer me two life altering attributes but I could only pick one. He said I could either have an amazing memory or a big dick. The weird part of the story is I can't remember which one I picked.

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I also don't care much for Nagy, Ernie.

Reminds me of when I was a kid and had to go outside and weed the vegetable garden. After maybe 5 minutes of weeding with a hoe I dug up a bottle. When I brushed off the dirt a genie popped out. He said he would offer me two life altering attributes but I could only pick one. He said I could either have an amazing memory or a big dick. The weird part of the story is I can't remember which one I picked.

Yet you had the mnemonic capacity to recall a routine weeding session as a child, peewee. Congrats on the eidetic memory!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah that’s not eidetic

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
How can anyone understand what Nagy thinks is best for the Bears. He Bearly knows himself.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ernie, great insight Have the bears contacted you about the next HC/GM search yet?

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who cares? He'll be gone in less than two weeks.

I hope so but, I have no trust in this organization. I will believe it when I see it.

I am also tired of all the BS talk every week from Nagy & the secretive QB shell games (announcing the starter on Fridays).

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Thanks. Maybe we should start a thread with quotes or words from the past. For example: collaboration, be you, look at the tape, this is fun, find the whys, etc.

No thanks.

gocbears

Liked Posts:
I am happily unfazed by what he, or any of the Bear front office say anymore. I chose the easy way out a long, long time ago, and decided to never listen to anything he (or the rest) said. Results speak the most, and the results over the past few years say some people need to be fired...