Sigm OBJ for next year?

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't be against it once he realizes he isn't healthy enough to play this year he will be looking to sign somewhere. I'm sure most would be against it but with a full off-season to get healthy I'd do it depending on what he wants.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Sigm...

Short for SIGN HIM!!

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
The guy is injury prone and a headache... I'll pass....

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
He is hinting that he would rather go to a team that will be in the playoffs, this year.....

Now if that does not happen and he goes into the offseason still on the Market, then yes, take a shot, but even though the Bears have Cap Space, do you spend a ton of money on an injury prone 30 year old headcase.....

I might have just talked myself out of it, BUT he will be at the top of the FA WR Market.....

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't be against it once he realizes he isn't healthy enough to play this year he will be looking to sign somewhere. I'm sure most would be against it but with a full off-season to get healthy I'd do it depending on what he wants.
Sorry this is exactly the type player we don't want or need, about as much drama and me, me ,me as AB,
He wants a ring but is always injured and likes the spot light too much. We want young, hunger team guys not diva's.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He wants to play for a contender not a team in the early stages of a rebuild.