Simmons got no reps at RT

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Apparently, most of you don’t understand the meaning of the word EMERGENCY…

LOL Wilkinson was horrible. He should have split reps as a warning shot across the bow anyway; just on fucking principle.

"next man up" is the motto for established starters; Wilkinson and Mustipher's backups should have been on notice weeks ago to get ready in the head because these guys are not doing it.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Why are coaches so fucking vague about their fucking answers. Tell us the damn truth we deserve to know. If we ask what injury don’t tell us “he has a leg” wtf?

here’s a little secret, you’re not fooling anyone so why not be honest amd forthright.

try that on for size, I thought this was football and not a bunch of pussies. This game has been so pussified it is sad.

my best friend watched the bears with me on 30/30 and that defense was amazing and won them a championship. You cannot build a team like that anymore! There’d be so many flags it would be sad.

now it’s build your offense. If you build a good enough one it’s more likely that their good defense will keep their shitty offense from beating you!!

if you score on average 24-27 points in this league per game you’ll be 11-5 minimum!

the top offenses have a chance to win every week the top defenses don’t have those chances.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why are coaches so fucking vague about their fucking answers. Tell us the damn truth we deserve to know. If we ask what injury don’t tell us “he has a leg” wtf?

here’s a little secret, you’re not fooling anyone so why not be honest amd forthright.

try that on for size, I thought this was football and not a bunch of pussies. This game has been so pussified it is sad.

my best friend watched the bears with me on 30/30 and that defense was amazing and won them a championship. You cannot build a team like that anymore! There’d be so many flags it would be sad.

now it’s build your offense. If you build a good enough one it’s more likely that their good defense will keep their shitty offense from beating you!!

if you score on average 24-27 points in this league per game you’ll be 11-5 minimum!

the top offenses have a chance to win every week the top defenses don’t have those chances.
There are currently 9 teams averaging 27 PPG and 1/2 the league at 24 points. I don't think they're all going 11-5 LOL. Back in 85, Ditka said you needed 28 a game to assume a win.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Agreed. Why not be honest? Why lie? What kind of pathetic loser lies like that. We deserve the truth.