Since 1993, the Bears are last in playoff appearance in North.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
This is fucking depressing. Since 1993, the Packers were in the playoffs 21 times with 2 SBs. Vikings 14 times. Lions 8 times. Bears 7 times SB runner up. Yep we are worse than the Lions.

This Organization went downhill when the McCaskeys took over. It’s time for the family to sell the team.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Finally someone said it. I cringe when I see fans make fun of other teams like being a fan of this team is anything other than a sad inherited weight of sadness around all of our necks.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
This is fucking depressing. Since 1993, the Packers were in the playoffs 21 times with 2 SBs. Vikings 14 times. Lions 8 times. Bears 7 times SB runner up. Yep we are worse than the Lions.

This Organization went downhill when the McCaskeys took over. It’s time for the family to sell the team.

Hot take. I've only been hearing Bears fans say this for 30 years now.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
That's part of being a fan. Living through the ups and downs. It's just a game.
True but Green Bay, New England, and recently KC fans are enjoying it more than us Bears fans. Their teams are giving the fans what they want. Winners. It sucks watching other teams going for SB than the Bears.

Why keep backing a shitty team? Why should I buy their apparel or go to their games if the Bears are not winners? Bears shouldn’t deserve our loyalty until they provide a product we like. Would you go to a restaurant if they keep giving you shitty food?

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Not true.
For 1984-1991 Bears missed 1 playoff appearance.

Absolutely true. I know because I remember. Making the playoffs isn't like a absolute measure of success. Bears were one of the greatest teams in NFL history. Most Bears fans wanted the McKaskeys gone by the late 80s. Actually, most of us never wanted them to take over the team in the first place.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
True but Green Bay, New England, and recently KC fans are enjoying it more than us Bears fans. Their teams are giving the fans what they want. Winners. It sucks watching other teams going for SB than the Bears.

Why keep backing a shitty team? Why should I buy their apparel or go to their games if the Bears are not winners? Bears shouldn’t deserve our loyalty until they provide a product we like. Would you go to a restaurant if they keep giving you shitty food?

Because that's sports. Be a fair weather fan if you want? Bears are my team. That will never change. It's not a business transaction. I was born and raised in Chicago. In the same way Chicago, for all it's flaws, will always be my home, the Bears will always be my team.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's why I laugh when people say, I'm glad we are not the Lions....no we are worse and this franchise is a joke.

Jay Williams pointing out, prior than last game, that we are averaging less pass yards a game,than we did in 1943......lmfao..we are a embarrassment.

I'm damn near done after 40 yrs

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Exactly, but unfortunately, dumbfucks rather sit in the cold, spend their hard earned money, so they can say, they are "real" fans. "I remember I rooted when we won 4 games! "...Woohoo!!! Let's act like it's awesome, that this team finds its success, once every 20-25 years

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The arrow is pointing up. And that's real.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
You assholes the mccaskeys saved 10 mil this year keeping pace and naggy around. Just accept it so they can save another 10 mil next year keeping them around

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
It's why I laugh when people say, I'm glad we are not the Lions....no we are worse and this franchise is a joke.

Jay Williams pointing out, prior than last game, that we are averaging less pass yards a game,than we did in 1943......lmfao..we are a embarrassment.

I'm damn near done after 40 yrs
At least we aren’t lions fans. Because they won 1 game since the middle of last year. One of 2 football teams to go winless a whole season. Yeah at least we aren’t lions fans.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
It’s just a game. If you can’t get at least some enjoyment watching when your team loses you probably shouldn’t watch. Or you should just not have a favorite team.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
i live in new england now, i came back a few years ago my bros and sisters were settling my mom's estate after she passed so we came to Christmas....I splurged and spent like 600 bux on really good tix to the Chiefs game...i brought my kid who likes the Packers and I was going to try to turn him....it was so pathetic I finally realized, what kid in their right mind who wasn't brought up on this shit would jump TO this shit...it's like taking a tour on the SS Minnow. I was trying to make my kid a Bears fan and it only managed to cement why he would never root for these bums. You guys ran Shoopster off but he was right, we are the life long fans...they are the bunch of bums currently calling themselves the Chicago Bears. I don't blame the players either, it's not their fault they can't be directed by top notch pros because all along it's been a shit organization since the old man died, and Ditka and more importantly Jim Finks were the only reason they managed to stumble onto something for a few years.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fewest wins since 2011
  • 32. Jacksonville Jaguars 48
  • 31. Cleveland Browns 56
  • 30. New York Jets 62
  • 28T. Las Vegas Raiders 69
  • 28T. Washington Football Team 69
  • 27. Detroit Lions 72
  • 26. Bears 73

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It’s just a game. If you can’t get at least some enjoyment watching when your team loses you probably shouldn’t watch. Or you should just not have a favorite team.
Believe me, if we could chose, we wouldn’t be around here or watching the Bears.