Since it appears I have to do this...

Fakebigben

Beer Pong Champion
Liked Posts:
Guys, all of my posts are jokes. I hoped you could've figured it out, but I guess I have to break character, once again, to address this issue.
I don't want anyone to leave this forum or get angry from me being here. It's all in fun. Every post in character is a joke. Do not take it seriously, do not take offense. I'm not here to be a dick (well, I guess I am) and I just want you people to know that I'm not trying to piss you off. You might just be reading a bit too much into what I say.
So try not to take it seriously. If you want, I'll bring it down a notch. For the full-throttle fake Big Ben, follow my twitter (@fakebigben).
Since I don't like breaking character on twitter or elsewhere, if you want to talk to me out of it, might as well do it here on this thread.
Update: Even better idea. If I post on a different thread than this, out of character will be in bold. I just don't want people to get confused.

Last edited:

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
As long as it's consensual.

beardown28

That's What She Said
Donator
Liked Posts:
LMAO hahahahahahaha classic. I think it's funny, just don't hit on my girl.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
LMAO hahahahahahaha classic. I think it's funny, just don't hit on my girl.

If she is hanging around in public bathrooms, she is free game for ben.

STEAL

Liked Posts:
were people really getting upset about a shtick?

Fakebigben

Beer Pong Champion
Liked Posts:
were people really getting upset about a shtick?

A couple, yeah. But now apparently someone has made an account called Ben Roethlisberger. Okay, I want to address that here before you guys lose your cool and start hating on me: I DID NOT MAKE THAT ACCOUNT. It is someone else, and it kind of pisses me off that people don't know how to be original. Sure, I didn't start the whole 'fake'' thing, but I brought it to this board. To whoever made that account, if you read this, find something original to do.

And I know that people are going to copy me. I'm sorry if I'm just that uber kewl. But please don't be pissed at me if a bunch of people make fakes on this board. People don't understand what being original is anymore, it seems. If you still don't believe me, have a mod do an IP check. I'm not making shit up.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
It isn't him, I already checked :D

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are you sure he's not making one account at home, one account at a public place like a library?

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
100% it wasn't him. I know who it was, but deactivated the account before any "joke" could be made from it lol

Fakebigben

Beer Pong Champion
Liked Posts:
Are you sure he's not making one account at home, one account at a public place like a library?

WOW. You REALLY don't trust me that much? That I would go through all that trouble to piss you off? Mr. Paranoid, chill out, and stop hating me so much.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm just covering all bases. I talked with Cutsizzle about it, it's all good

Lefty

Liked Posts:
I don't know how everyone else feels, and I don't want to speak for them, but if you are going to be posting here regularly, why not just make legit posts and do the shtick every once in awhile? I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I think we would all enjoy another serious poster to discuss sports topics with. Then, you can still have your shtick, it just won't be your primary posting style. I dunno, just sayin

MRN

MRNeverwearthesamething
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't know how everyone else feels, and I don't want to speak for them, but if you are going to be posting here regularly, why not just make legit posts and do the shtick every once in awhile? I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but I think we would all enjoy another serious poster to discuss sports topics with. Then, you can still have your shtick, it just won't be your primary posting style. I dunno, just sayin

What I was thinking exactly.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
meh i think its funny

And it is (to some), but I would just rather have a legit poster that does a shtick once in awhile rather than a guy doing a shtick that has to create a legend to differentiate between his shtick and non-shtick posts. Again, that's just me, and I'm far from wanting him to not post at all.