Single game tickets on sale May 12 8:30 PM

Starion

I don't really care what date they play in Tampa, but will be there with family & friends for sure.

* note that other stadiums for away games may release their tickets on different dates

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
I don't really care what date they play in Tampa, but will be there with family & friends for sure.

* note that other stadiums for away games may release their tickets on different dates
I'll probably be there as well.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Could be the NFL opener 😃.

More likely the Bills though lol.

gilder121

CCS Donator
Donator
Any games people are targeting? I live in MN and this end-of-year game in MN is getting old. I may take a trip down to Chicago this year.

gilder121

CCS Donator
Donator
How easy are these to get? Will they sell out fast?
Most years they sell out pretty quick. When the Bears are good they can sell out in minutes and it's not uncommon to be on Ticketmaster as they go on sale and still strike out. It's also not uncommon to have little/no say in the type/level/section of seat you get (club seats are easier to get but cost much more). Obviously good games are harder to get.

This year? Fields gives excitement but I have no idea what the demand will be like.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
Any games people are targeting? I live in MN and this end-of-year game in MN is getting old. I may take a trip down to Chicago this year.
Me and my close group of friends keep saying every year that we're going to start going to a different stadium every season. Haven't yet though. Im thinking CHI @ TB would be a nice start. I get to see Bears. One of the guys is a Pats fan so he can see Brady and TB is only 3 hours away so its a quick trip.