Single game tickets on sale May 12 8:30 PM

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't really care what date they play in Tampa, but will be there with family & friends for sure.

* note that other stadiums for away games may release their tickets on different dates

Last edited:

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bumping this so anyone that gets news here can see.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't really care what date they play in Tampa, but will be there with family & friends for sure.

* note that other stadiums for away games may release their tickets on different dates
I'll probably be there as well.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Could be the NFL opener ?.

More likely the Bills though lol.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Any games people are targeting? I live in MN and this end-of-year game in MN is getting old. I may take a trip down to Chicago this year.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Any games people are targeting? I live in MN and this end-of-year game in MN is getting old. I may take a trip down to Chicago this year.
Me and my close group of friends keep saying every year that we're going to start going to a different stadium every season. Haven't yet though. Im thinking CHI @ TB would be a nice start. I get to see Bears. One of the guys is a Pats fan so he can see Brady and TB is only 3 hours away so its a quick trip.