Skoronski arm length is rumored 32 inches long

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The last time an OT was drafted in the first round of the draft with arms shorter than 33 inches with 2005 that was 17 years ago.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't care as long as he can play but really, I wouldn't take him in the top 1/2 of round 1 since he's not a slam dunk at LT and I also think Jones will step it up. I hope they find a RT in FA and concentrate inside during the draft. I would like a 3 tech, Edge or top WR in 1 but it's so difficult to project any draft before FA signings. Fun to speculate but all sorts of meaningless.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Really like the kid but didn't realize he has stubs for arms, lol. Bless his heart. Hopefully he might fall because of this and Poles can sweep him up a bit later than initially indicated. Despite his stubs I believe he can play.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Chris Williams had short arms and he was ?

Jerry Angelo sees it, 32-inch arms are short, 33-inch arms are acceptable, and 34-inch arms are ideal.

Williams had 33.5 inch so he wasn't short.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Jerry Angelo sees it, 32-inch arms are short, 33-inch arms are acceptable, and 34-inch arms are ideal.

Williams had 33.5 inch so he wasn't short.
I'm the same height as Skoronski. I just busted out the tape to see....my arms are 35" long.

Do we really want to draft a guy from Northwestern? Another BIG10 guy?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
I'm the same height as Skoronski. I just busted out the tape to see....my arms are 35" long.

Do we really want to draft a guy from Northwestern? Another BIG10 guy?
Geee, I dunno. As a rookie Rashawn Slater, who also went to northwestern was bro bowler and 2nd team all pro as rookie protecting Justin Herbert's blind side. 13th overall pick in the first round with 33 inch arms.

To put that in perspective the last Bears lineman named all pro in any capacity was Kreutz.

Your obsession with big 10 players being sub par is beyond stupid.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Geee, I dunno. As a rookie Rashawn Slater, who also went to northwestern was bro bowler and 2nd team all pro as rookie protecting Justin Herbert's blind side. 13th overall pick in the first round with 33 inch arms.

Your obsession with big 10 players being sub par is beyond stupid.
So we can put you down for high conviction on Skoronski?

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
Double trade down grabbing Skoronski

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So we can put you down for high conviction on Skoronski?
Correct. Whether it be at LT or LG I believe he'll be a really good player. His lack of arm length hasn't shown up on game day, at all as a negative. He doesn't have the rockstar ceiling like a Trent Williams but his floor is very high. If he's Brian Bulaga 2.0 for the next 8-10 years it's a big win.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Correct. Whether it be at LT or LG I believe he'll be a really good player. His lack of arm length hasn't shown up on game day, at all as a negative. He doesn't have the rockstar ceiling like a Trent Williams but his floor is very high. If he's Brian Bulaga 2.0 for the next 8-10 years it's a big win.
Lol @ failing at LT and moving to LG for the win.