Skoronski arm length is rumored 32 inches long

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You must be new? Premium guards get drafted every single year in the first round. Many in the top 20 and a select few in the top 10.

Your brane

?
?
?

I love the emoji battle you two got going on. I wonder which one Rainbow replies with.

:)
?
?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must be new? Premium guards get drafted every single year in the first round. Many in the top 20 and a select few in the top 10.

Your brane

?
?
?
He's no NFL LT and he is no Q Nelson.

He belongs between Pick 20-40.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

Your brane

?
?
?
Bad take after bad take. I keep telling you y'all...some guys are so eager to win an argument with me, they'll go with the most ridiculous takes.

Skoronski, by most accounts the #1 LT in the draft going in the top ten...supposedly some team who's already got an LT is going to draft him with the idea of moving him to LG from the get-go.

Talk about shit that's NEVER going to happen. ??? He would have to FAIL at OT for that to happen.

Just a horribly dumb take. Sheesh.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Premium guards may get drafted every single year in the first round but they are also drafted in the second to fourth round pretty regularly.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bad take after bad take. I keep telling you y'all...some guys are so eager to win an argument with me, they'll go with the most ridiculous takes.

Skoronski, by most accounts the #1 LT in the draft going in the top ten...supposedly some team who's already got an LT is going to draft him with the idea of moving him to LG from the get-go.

Talk about shit that's NEVER going to happen. ??? He would have to FAIL at OT for that to happen.

Just a horribly dumb take. Sheesh.
Trust. I'm I'm not trying to win an argument with your silly self. I find it moderately amusing to play wiffle ball with children every so often. This is one of those times.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Based on? Have you watched his film? Have you actually seen his shortcomings? And lastly have you actually measured his arms?

Honestly haven't heard very many evaluations that actually see him as a tackle in the NFL. Do you know any credible ones? I say lacking arm length and not being as athletic as Slater was coming out is a big downside for him.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can't block Myles Garrett with 32 inch arms.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Film with him looking good....against BIG10 defensive ends.

?
For sure! Like how he had to go up against the likes of the #2 overall pick in this past year's draft and held his own. Mind everyone, a player in which you claimed before the draft was a dud from the big-10.

Like I said, wiffle ball with children.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jerry Angelo sees it, 32-inch arms are short, 33-inch arms are acceptable, and 34-inch arms are ideal.

Williams had 33.5 inch so he wasn't short.
I didn't care for his college play at T and he was not the kind of T that could easily move inside. I hated that pick so much. Like every draft, I hoped to be proven wrong when I disagree but unfortunately...

I think Skoronski can play either but I also see him as being great some games but others where an NFL bendy speedster will have his way with him. His feet aren't quick enough to fully compensate for his length. I could be wrong as he's got consistently great technique. Unlike Williams, if he doesn't excell at T, he'll definitely be a great G. Arm length is likely why the Bear moved Jenkins inside even though he'd be a top 2 T on this team right now.

The alternate view is that there are exceptions to the rule. Jason Peters has 33-1/8" arms but that still not 32. Will be interesting to see how Skoronski actually measures.

Last edited:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Sucks that the one year the Bears get the top pick, there's not a generational LT prospect just sitting there to be taken. On the bright side, there's a lot of talented prospects so if the Bears can execute a trade down (or two in a perfect world), they should still be able to improve team's talent level by a solid margin.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
fswEYh9KUixWkKDDyvtgLQ.jpg

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
For sure! Like how he had to go up against the likes of the #2 overall pick in this past year's draft and held his own. Mind everyone, a player in which you claimed before the draft was a dud from the big-10.

Like I said, wiffle ball with children.
Big 10 has the 2nd most players in the nfl. His obsession with big 10 players not being good is based on nothing other than him being an idiot

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Honestly haven't heard very many evaluations that actually see him as a tackle in the NFL. Do you know any credible ones? I say lacking arm length and not being as athletic as Slater was coming out is a big downside for him.
Not sure you'll consider them credible, or even if i do, but Kiper and McShay both said they think he could start at LT in the NFL.