Skoronski arm length is rumored 32 inches long

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Big 10 has the 2nd most players in the nfl. His obsession with big 10 players not being good is based on nothing other than him being an idiot
I wonder how far that falls if you exclude Ohio State, which I've always said was the only REAL team in the conference.

When was the last time a BIG10 program won a national championship outside of Ohio St?

Michigan in 98?

It's like there's another conference in the South that's much more talented...

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I wonder how far that falls if you exclude Ohio State, which I've always said was the only REAL team in the conference.

When was the last time a BIG10 program won a national championship outside of Ohio St?

Michigan in 98?

It's like there's another conference in the South that's much more talented...

Big 10 has over 30 more players than the 3rd conference without Ohio state included btw

Of course the SEC is better than the big 10. It's also better than every other conference. Big 10 has generally been the 2nd best conference for quite a while.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Have you guys noticed that his last name is Skoronski? He is already halfway to a legend. Thanks.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:

Big 10 has over 30 more players than the 3rd conference without Ohio state included btw

Of course the SEC is better than the big 10. It's also better than every other conference. Big 10 has generally been the 2nd best conference for quite a while.
Numbers inflated by an overrated Michigan which couldn't even beat TCU, who got DESTROYED by Georgia.

I'm going with quality.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Numbers inflated by an overrated Michigan which couldn't even beat TCU, who got DESTROYED by Georgia.

I'm going with quality.
Lol what's your point? Big 10 by far contributes more players than any conference outside the SEC. Even without Michigan and Ohio state they would be like a couple players less than the next conference. So yeah if we take away the 2 best schools then big 10 would be 3rd...

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
It's college d-league like I've always said.
The rest of college football is a d-league compared to the SEC. Not really relevant to the discussion though as lots of great nfl players come from a ton of non-SEC conferences

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The rest of college football is a d-league compared to the SEC. Not really relevant to the discussion though as lots of great nfl players come from a ton of non-SEC conferences
This is what I've been saying - thanks. ?

discplayer

Liked Posts:
Geee, I dunno. As a rookie Rashawn Slater, who also went to northwestern was bro bowler and 2nd team all pro as rookie protecting Justin Herbert's blind side. 13th overall pick in the first round with 33 inch arms.

To put that in perspective the last Bears lineman named all pro in any capacity was Kreutz.

Your obsession with big 10 players being sub par is beyond stupid.
Agreed.

I think I’d have been alright with Tristan Wirfs. But then again, yeah, he’s just another Big 10 guy.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your original point was about not drafting a big 10 guy, which was a very stupid point.
I specifically stated Northwestern, which according to your own source, is second to last in putting guys in the NFL from the Big10 (d-league).

Are you going with @Wild_x_Card on endorsing Skoronski?

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just came across Derrick Henry talking about SEC vs Big10 - ?

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Really like the kid but didn't realize he has stubs for arms, lol. Bless his heart. Hopefully he might fall because of this and Poles can sweep him up a bit later than initially indicated. Despite his stubs I believe he can play.
He will be a G and the arm length is important. Would love him inside.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
For sure! Like how he had to go up against the likes of the #2 overall pick in this past year's draft and held his own. Mind everyone, a player in which you claimed before the draft was a dud from the big-10.

Like I said, wiffle ball with children.
Wait @Black Rainbow thought Hutchinson was going to be a bum?!?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. Notice @Wild_x_Card has NOT provided a link to this claim - it's because it's a lie.

I'm going to be dead serious for a second and say that greater than 50% of my interactions on CCS these days involve posters lying about things I've said to win an argument - no joke. That's what they've been reduced to. That and misrepresenting things, but a lot of it is flat out lies.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

To be fair you were the biggest Jimmy Garoppolo fan of all time until you changed your name. I though Mahomes would bust though so I'm a bigger idiot I called him Cutler 2.0.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
To be fair you were the biggest Jimmy Garoppolo fan of all time until you changed your name. I though Mahomes would bust though so I'm a bigger idiot I called him Cutler 2.0.
There's nothing to be fair about. It's a lie.

Search "Hutchinson" by BlackRainbow and all you'll find is former Bears QB Chad Hutchinson. ?

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Zack Martin was drafted 16th overall. If Skoronski has a pro bowl career at G, I’d have no issue with the Bears drafting him outside top 10 if they get another pick via a trade.