Skoronski arm length is rumored 32 inches long

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope. Notice @Wild_x_Card has NOT provided a link to this claim - it's because it's a lie.

I'm going to be dead serious for a second and say that greater than 50% of my interactions on CCS these days involve posters lying about things I've said to win an argument - no joke. That's what they've been reduced to. That and misrepresenting things, but a lot of it is flat out lies.
I come here for the fun and usually find it. Maybe you're the problem and not the other posters. Something to consider.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I come here for the fun and usually find it. Maybe you're the problem and not the other posters. Something to consider.
Yeah, lying is usually a sign of the high character guys. Just because there's more of them doesn't mean I'm in the wrong.

Stand up for what's true and stop trying to be popular.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
...still waiting for this post were I claimed Aiden Hutchinson was going to be a bust. (Lie) And of course if it cannot be found "I deleted it," (lie number 2.)

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
It’s his mo. He’s not even worth talking to. He just a contrarian troll
"Contrarian" about the 3 win Bears...currently on a 10 game losing streak.

???

BTW, I used to argue with @Chicagosports89 how Pace's trading of picks would put us exactly where we are now...he didn't think about that at the time.

Last edited:

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You don't think Guards get drafted in the 1st round? They do and very good ones. I would have no issue drafting Skoronski anywhere around the 10-12 spot to play LG.

Im ok with it especially in a weak draft.

I think if you get opportunity to slide down that far this draft is reliable to at least 15,

Witherspoon, Q.Johnson, potentially even Carter if true off-field issues, Shoronski...

In this draft I'm happy getting any player in top 15 that fits a need and is near best available or is clear cut highest upside at premium position.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Not sure you'll consider them credible, or even if i do, but Kiper and McShay both said they think he could start at LT in the NFL.
9qk0vv0m0qn61.jpg

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Im ok with it especially in a weak draft.

I think if you get opportunity to slide down that far this draft is reliable to at least 15,

Witherspoon, Q.Johnson, potentially even Carter if true off-field issues, Shoronski...

In this draft I'm happy getting any player in top 15 that fits a need and is near best available or is clear cut highest upside at premium position.
I got to admit that i've really become a huge D.Witherspoon fan and would love to draft him. I've had Joey Porter Jr as my top CB for months now but Witherspoon has gone above him to my #1 CB now.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hahaha touche'

Like i said, "if you consider them credible and not sure i do". But as i've always said, There's no exact science to drafts and NOBODY knows what any of these kids will actually become at the next level.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I got to admit that i've really become a huge D.Witherspoon fan and would love to draft him. I've had Joey Porter Jr as my top CB for months now but Witherspoon has gone above him to my #1 CB now.

I think Witherspoon is the top dog at CB in this draft but this draft is packed at CB Keele Ringo, Joey Porter and Devon Witherspoon all look like day 1 starters. Christian Gonzalez is a freak athlete that can develop into a good CB as well.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Hahaha touche'

Like i said, "if you consider them credible and not sure i do". But as i've always said, There's no exact science to drafts and NOBODY knows what any of these kids will actually become at the next level.

I feel like a lot of luck is involved when it comes to drafting just look at Bill Belichick with the Patriots and Mac Jones.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I think Witherspoon is the top dog at CB in this draft but this draft is packed at CB Keele Ringo, Joey Porter and Devon Witherspoon all look like day 1 starters. Christian Gonzalez is a freak athlete that can develop into a good CB as well.
Yeah i by far have CB as the deepest position in this draft and don't think i'm alone on that.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I feel like a lot of luck is involved when it comes to drafting just look at Bill Belichick with the Patriots and Mac Jones.
Definitely some skills to it of course but absolutely a ton of luck is needed as well.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
True shit right here. Anyone part of the top CCS clown @Anytime23 crew are proven liars on here.
Hilarious coming from the guy who threatened to rape a poster, then when called out about it lied about it and then when the evidence was shown deflected it as something else.

Or about the time you threatened to assault someone and then denied it.

Or just being a complete conman trying to steal peoples money.

Or the 3000 times you lied about players you clearly never watched or paid attention to.

You are one of the biggest pathological liars on CCS and also an admitted niece rapist. But congrats on having a new troll friend!

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even more to the point if two worthy cb picks, 2 DEs, 2 WRs, two offensive lineman, 1 or 2 QBs, a running back, a DT,

We should be comfortable to at least 12, maybe 15 before you hit a clear second tier.

For me Anderson and Stroud make a valuable top 2, and some other players are valuable to desperate teams with only a few big needs.

I could see Carter fall to as low as Atlanta at 8.

sphinxnole

Liked Posts:
I don’t want Kelee Ringo in Rd 1. He’s fast, but very stiff and panics when the ball is in the air.
Late two early three I’m good…