dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Even more to the point if two worthy cb picks, 2 DEs, 2 WRs, two offensive lineman, 1 or 2 QBs, a running back, a DT,

We should be comfortable to at least 12, maybe 15 before you hit a clear second tier.

For me Anderson and Stroud make a valuable top 2, and some other players are valuable to desperate teams with only a few big needs.

I could see Carter fall to as low as Atlanta at 8.
Can't see Carter getting past one of Arizona, Seattle or Detroit but you never know.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Nope. Notice @Wild_x_Card has NOT provided a link to this claim - it's because it's a lie.

I'm going to be dead serious for a second and say that greater than 50% of my interactions on CCS these days involve posters lying about things I've said to win an argument - no joke. That's what they've been reduced to. That and misrepresenting things, but a lot of it is flat out lies.
When you delete 50% of your posts on a certain topic whenever you're wrong that tends to happen.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
To be fair you were the biggest Jimmy Garoppolo fan of all time until you changed your name. I though Mahomes would bust though so I'm a bigger idiot I called him Cutler 2.0.
To be fair, I was a huge Hometown Jimmy fan when he was at EIU, considered a late round pick, and the Bears were in desperate need of a QB. Jimmy G has had a hell of career since I first started touting him. So to be fair, you’re actually complimenting me. Thank you.