Small world. I hung out with Mitch’s fiancé tonight. AMA

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Hilary and Mitch have been in Boca Raton(my city) and I spotted them tonight at Roccos Tacos with some of her friends.

As you guys know from conversations with me over the past decade on CCS (15 years for those from Bear Report), I’m easy to talk to and can mix it up with anyone. Me and a couple friends ended up finding ourselves mixed together with Mitch’s group when him and one of his buddies disappeared for a while.

Long story short, I spent some quality time with Hilary and got to know her on a personal level.

Ask me anything.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Also, both Mitch and Hilary were maskless.

I was very disappointed by Mitch. He’s a public figure and he knows even if it’s outdoors that people will crowd him. Very reckless behavior. He spreads Covid around better than he does the football. Watson and Wilson would wear masks.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Sounds like you were reckless too being at a packed bar

Mods, ban this user for willingly spreading a deadly disease and bragging about it, or making a thread about lying about something that is interesting.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sounds like you were reckless too being at a packed bar

Mods, ban this user for willingly spreading a deadly disease and bragging about it, or making a thread about lying about something that is interesting.
What a shocker. Trubisexual is jealous that a "hater" got closer to him than they ever would.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did Hilary take a dump there?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Does she want the Bears to trade for Watson or Wilson?
We barely discussed football. I played dumb and acted like i didn't know who Mitch was. When talking about how Mitch was a professional QB i said that was really cool and said im more of a casual sports fan. Told them that im a Texans fan and really like Watson.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We barely discussed football. I played dumb and acted like i didn't know who Mitch was. When talking about how Mitch was a professional QB i said that was really cool and said im more of a casual sports fan. Told them that im a Texans fan and really like Watson.
Is she as thicc in person as the pics we have seen? Also is mitch cuckable?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Did you ask her about Wilson or Watson?