Smarter people than us talking about Justin Fields

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I know most of us are experts that can't wait to get our hands on the all-22 to break it down. And some of you take a really deep dive into tape and then make threads pining for Mitch Trubisky. Others have seen 12 starts, watched every second of the all-22 and have been deeming Fields a bust since his first snap. But sometimes, I think we should look elsewhere for different perspectives.

Here are 2 videos to watch...

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'll watch the videos. I love Bernstein but his stance on Fields has been so shit. Its "be great regardless of circumstances".

Fields might suck but its incredible how many people have already given up. I said it all offseason- after the complete shit-show that was '21, it was essential to build around him this season and they did anything but. It's already begun. Every single game is going to career ending if he's bad. Sucks seeing other NFL QBs get support and play better while Fields gets the GB ball boy and a couple 5th string WRs and day 3 OT. Here you go kid, make it happen.

Mitch could barely scratch 100 yards week 2 of his 3rd season and a ton of people were still on his nuts. Plays like garbage for a whole season and after a couple of back to back decent games vs horrible teams, even Adam Jahns is like "Did Mitch Trubisky turn a corner"?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Cliff notes?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I'll watch the videos. I love Bernstein but his stance on Fields has been so shit. Its "be great regardless of circumstances".

Fields might suck but its incredible how many people have already given up. I said it all offseason- after the complete shit-show that was '21, it was essential to build around him this season and they did anything but. It's already begun. Every single game is going to career ending if he's bad. Sucks seeing other NFL QBs get support and play better while Fields gets the GB ball boy and a couple 5th string WRs and day 3 OT. Here you go kid, make it happen.

Mitch could barely scratch 100 yards week 2 of his 3rd season and a ton of people were still on his nuts. Plays like garbage for a whole season and after a couple of back to back decent games vs horrible teams, even Adam Jahns is like "Did Mitch Trubisky turn a corner"?
Yeah, the smart guys are definitely not the guys from 670. Lol. Some of them are okay at times, but the first guy they had on, Tim Jenkins, gets it. He's actually really smart, and has echoed a lot of the things i've said and thought while taking a deep dive on the all-22. But of course, I like when someone agrees with me or sees the same thing I do. So I'm biased.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah, the smart guys are definitely not the guys from 670. Lol. Some of them are okay at times, but the first guy they had on, Tim Jenkins, gets it. He's actually really smart, and has echoed a lot of the things i've said and thought while taking a deep dive on the all-22. But of course, I like when someone agrees with me or sees the same thing I do. So I'm biased.

The guys on the Score are interested in listens and clicks for their twitch stream - they will say whatever it is that gets Bears fans emotional and angry enough to call in or listen or watch. They count on rage clicks/listens and appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The guys on the Score are interested in listens and clicks for their twitch stream - they will say whatever it is that gets Bears fans emotional and angry enough to call in or listen or watch. They count on rage clicks/listens and appeal to the lowest common denominator.
No one tell him about why his idol DaBearsBlog does his "sources" bs

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Clay Harbor is an idiot. Not because of that post, in general

Hoge and Jahns pretty much alluded to the same thing. If the guy is open, throw the ball.

12th start only so I still think he'll be better

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hoge and Jahns pretty much alluded to the same thing. If the guy is open, throw the ball.

12th start only so I still think he'll be better
Dilfer pointed out one play. Like I’ll go with those guys. JTO, Dilfer and Warner. These other scrubs on twitter no thanks.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Smart people realize this is his 12th game in the NFL.
Smarter people realize he’s played 2 games with a learning on the job NFL caliber offensive coordinator making rookie mistakes. Nagy couldn’t even deputize him to a rational NFL scheme. Throw it out.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I think in the back of my mind I anticipated Fields being left to the wolves this season. The writing was on the wall all off-season. Limited WR FA options, Poles was cleaning house, clearing up cap/bad Pace contract and he went dumpster diving. Then they hired Flus and took not one, but two DBs high in the draft. Typical Bears. I like Brisker, but he's a safety. Verdict still out on Gordon. 3rd Round WR can't bend over without getting hurt. Neither of these guys are helping Fields at all, which is literally the entire point of this season. Figure out if Fields has it. Well, that's tough to do when he passes 11 times a game and is running for his life on halve his dropbacks trying to find *checks notes* Dante fucking Pettis. It feels pretty bad. The roster is complete shit, top to bottom. I was hopeful that Fields could make something work and maybe he still can, but this offense straight up stinks. Poles better have this shit together next offseason.