SMOKESCREEN: If Aaron Rodgers doesn't start and instead LOVE starts vs Fields and the Bears lose

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It's moar how they lose. If the D gets smoked and allows Jordan Love to look like the second coming . . .

IT'S TIME
View attachment 24445
Screw that. If Jordan Love looks like Jordan Unitas against this toothless defense, maybe GB will get tricked into moving on from their HOF QB for a second rate backup.

mecha

Liked Posts:
it's all part of a master plan.

HHM will be proven right again in the end. you'll see.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
it's all part of a master plan.

HHM will be proven right again in the end. you'll see.
It's crazy how I'm able to maintain my humility being 100% correct at least 99% of the time, isn't it?

mecha

Liked Posts:
what happens if Love has been re-engineered to actually be good though? it sounded like he fared well in spot duty against the #1 team in the league.. ???

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
Have you seen our roster? We are going to lose. No one will be on the hot seat. Doesn’t matter. This has always been about next season.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't think this defense could stop the worst offense so not sure any of this matters. Fields could score 50 points himself and still lose

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
already posted, scroll up.
Sometimes I walk away from the screen and come back a few minutes later to post. Just take the compliment that you think like me and move on.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you imagine the reaction?

Matt Eberflus would def be on the hot seat and @HeHateMe will have another #CALLEDIT
I’ve been thinking about this scenario since Sunday and how bad it’s going to be for bears fans.

Love could be (and probably is) dog shit. But with our horrific defense and all the injuries from last week, any shit QB will be able to look good.

I hope Rodgers starts. At least I’m used to him beating our ass. If Love plays, he’s going to look good, and packers will rejoice as they do after every bears/packers game

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Love looked good against the Eagles prevent D. The Bears base D is prevent. Would be an interesting matchup. Fields running for 300 yards vs Love passing for 300 yards

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Love is not good, despite what Packer fans are desperate for. He came in garbage time, Phillys secondary is beat up and he took advantage. Players were WIDE OPEN and Watson got most of his yards after the catch. That said, the Bears are so awful and depleted that he will look as good as Mike White. Which anyone with common sense will take as a grain of salt.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
It wouldn't mean a damn thing.