So, Fields is the real deal? Right?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Not gonna crown him after a preseason game, but he makes plays we see the elite guys make. If he starts doing that on a regular basis we have a special dude here.

Just refreshing to not see a pass go over 10 yards and worry that its going to the other team.

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
He made three or four WOW throws to my untrained eyes. I haven’t seen another Bears qb throw like this, except maybe a few games from Josh McCown.

I loved that sideline pass that they replayed during Justin’s sideline interview. I can’t wait to watch the QB School video for this one,

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
He did look good today.

Being HIGHLY skeptical, the Browns best pass rushers were out. And some of those "wow" throws were pitch-and-catch for an NFL QB.

...don't get too excited about throws any NFL QB could make. IE...Mitch Trubisky's 5 TD game in '18.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ok let's not get carried away. Pretty much all the top QBs can make that throw.

It's preseason. This was a great performance and nice confidence builder but let's not forget Trubisky threw 6 TDs in an actual regular season game before.

All of this. ^^^^. Spot on.

That being said this was a very good night for the team. Everyone should be happy.