So guys, how do you rate Field's game tonight?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Try to hold back the excuses and be objective.

It was bad...even for a rookie. He got a huge lift from Jakeem Grant. That 46 yard "TD pass."

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Objectively speaking, he was unable to score 45 points against the Packers in Lambeau.

Also, I hope he learns from Rodgers. On 4th down, don't look at the sidelines. Just stubbornly stay on the field, act like it's not even a question you are going for it.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
To be honest, I’m not overly impressed. Tru had better stats under the ancient John Fox run run pass punt offense.

I sleep better at night blaming Nagy and Pace for having a shit team around him with terrible game plans.

it’s going to a long off season.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've got to see an impressive game in one of the next four. We play Minnesota twice, Seattle, and NYG. None of these teams are great.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Small hands. More turnovers. Some good. Still a rookie. I rate his day as avg for a rook 5/10. Maybe slightly above average, at something like a 6/10 if your just averaging bears QBs historically.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've got to see an impressive game in one of the next four. We play Minnesota twice, Seattle, and NYG. None of these teams are great.
Looking forward to club dub after giants and mike glennon (or maybe it’s gonna be a GLENNON REVENGE GAME)

I’m not personally worried about fields yet. It’s still just too early. That’s jmo

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Objectively speaking, it was the greatest quarterback performance against Green Bay since Rex Grossman and the most points scored at Lambeau Field since Mike Ditka still coached the Bears.

Both of those men got the Bears to the Super Bowl, so obviously Justin Fields will be taking the Bears to the Super Bowl quicker than the OP can pull that sixty foot pole out of his ass.

Feel free to bump this thread shortly after Justin Fields is named Super Bowl MVP!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
He led the team to more points than Dalton ever did, bitch.
wojak-wojak-crying.gif

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
He played both really well at times and really poorly. All in all, I think he's being entrusted with more of the game plan, which is great news. If he can minimize turnovers and add consistency, he will be an MVP level QB. If not, he will be a bust.

There is no "average" QB in his Outlook.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
He wasn't abysmal, but he wasn't very good. 3 turnovers and he didn't make many good throws. There certainly weren't any "wow" throws.

He has a fumbling problem that needs to get fixed. You can't struggle throwing touchdowns AND turn the ball over. His TD to INT ratio is very concerning. It's way worse than Trubisky's first year.

If the season ended today, would we really say that his play makes us encouraged about his future? I'm having a little bit of a hard time convincing myself of that right now. I think he's made some progress, but there's just a lot of things he needs to do better before we can consider him even a competent starter. Next season will be huge for him.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
To be honest, I’m not overly impressed. Tru had better stats under the ancient John Fox run run pass punt offense.

I sleep better at night blaming Nagy and Pace for having a shit team around him with terrible game plans.

it’s going to a long off season.
Surprisingly Dowell Loggains offense was a better fit for a rookie QB than Nagys offense. I wish Nagy was running something simplistic like Loggains was for Trubisky.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
as for the game, it was a tale of two halfs

he played good in the 1st and poorly in the 2nd