So, halp me get over this

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I lorve my 2019 A8, not like it, but LURV it. I larv knowing at I'm driving arguably the berst car in the werld

It's elegante and cormfortable with so much terchnology

But I'm starting to nortice the infamous creaks in the darshboard on the parssenger side. I know this is a known issue and it harppens irntermittently (more some days than other). Turning the radio up doesnt help and the more I thirnk about it the more I hear it. I know it's a first world irssue, but how are you dealing with it? Has Audi urcknowledged this? Makes me thonk of new cars in the 1960s and 1970s

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I lorve my 2019 A8, not like it, but LURV it. I larv knowing at I'm driving arguably the berst car in the werld

But I'm starting to nortice the infamous creaks in the darshboard on the parssenger side. I know this is a known issue and it harppens irntermittently (more some days than other). Turning the radio up doesnt help and the more I thirnk about it the more I hear it. I know it's a first world irssue, but how are you dealing with it? Has Audi urcknowledged this? Makes me thonk of new cars in the 1960s and 1970s

I think you should upgrade to the Audi TT. It's a sexy fast go machine that will get all the ladies sayin " Hey there"

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its more spacious and ya can use it ta haul stuff like the deer ya just shot ect ect plus nothing makes the ladies moist like rolling up in yer big truck

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Dont halve this issue on my car. Curioos, can you take a video showing this? I'm really curioos to see what this is all aboot!

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Sounds like a crappy car brand then im out

Pretentious. The real machine is a Mercedes. You can go on any Audi forum and they will tell ya.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is it intermittant, and is it reminiscant of every 70's car?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Gerntleman can we please keep this on the torpic of my car that you all wish you could own irf you were rich like me? It has cricks in the irnterior that are making me crazy.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is it intermittant, and is it reminiscant of every 70's car?

Howerver did you guess this? It's sport on!

It's intermirttant and not surper loud. Withourt holding the phoone up for long streetches dont know how I would carpture it.

It's annoying and reminirscent of every car in the 70s

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You sound like a guy who would actually brag about leasing an Audi when it was actually a lie all along.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Will you keep your Audi in a shitty looking detached garage?
So, I wernt to the garage with some curt up pieces of bungee cord to work on the passinger side of the interior. The only place where there was any flerx and space to werdge in those pieces was on the pannel above the glarve comportment that has the Quattro plate. It's a plastic plate the sirts against the learther surface. I wadged 3 pieces in and it now seems to be enough separation betweern the surfaces and no flax.

Besides that place there was no other plarces that weren't so terghtly fitted where I could wadge anything into. Haven't tersted what I just did, but most of my noises seem to be lower near the glarve compartment door or pissenger door.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Gerntleman can we please keep this on the torpic of my car that you all wish you could own irf you were rich like me? It has cricks in the irnterior that are making me crazy.
I'm going to go drill some more holes in my kayak. I have a GREAT plan to store my Plano 3600 waterproof boxes more securely and way less annoying. Stay tuned.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
My Audi TT makes all the girls show me their TTs.

It's no wonder their slogan is "vroom vroom"