So how many times are we going to run run pass?

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
The run run pass is making Trubisky’s life very hard. People are talking about ‘protecting’ him but in actual fact most of his passing downs are long 3rd downs where the defence know he’s going to pass and the receivers are terrible.

It’s not protecting him it’s making it very, very hard for Trubisky.

Let him pass more often on earlier downs, that would protect him.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Until we get a new coaching staff. Bears have already done a lot better than most people though.

Bear fans were actually contemplating the playoffs this year.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The passing game was only successful 43% of the time. Rushing (Trubisky included) was almost 6 yards per carry. Can we stop posting "run, run, pass, punt ad nauseum?

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
I think that stats is misleading though because about 100 yards came on 2 carries.

We didn’t pass enough on 1st and 2nd down.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Until we get a new coaching staff. Bears have already done a lot better than most people though.

Bear fans were actually contemplating the playoffs this year.

not at 3 and 5....and not with Fox's play for field position and 3 points.....Fox should just go to college or be a DC....he's done. Elway knew it and now Bears fans should know it.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
We passed 32 times today and ran 31 times. 43% completion percentage. This whole thread is bullshit.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
We passed 32 times today and ran 31 times. 43% completion percentage. This whole thread is bullshit.

your understanding is bullshit.

The Bears ran the ball with 9 men in the box...then when they fell behind they had top pass......

so then the Bears passed in more obvious passing situations.

The NFL game is all about match ups and finding mismatches. You are not going to do that too often when your run into 9 defensive players and pass into heavy coverage. If you want to sustain-ably succeed you keep the other team guessing. No one is guessing what the Bears are doing.

While you may see final stats of equal passing and running, real NFL coaches look at situational tendencies......the Bears might as well tell the other team what they are doing for all the predictability they have.

Yes, the Bears were forced to pass so we got to see what Trubisky can do. He flashed the ability and made a couple mistakes. It would have been nice to see some passes when the Saints stacked the box......but that is not John Fox.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
your understanding is bullshit

The Bears ran the ball with 9 men in the box...then when they fell behind they had top pass......

so then the Bears passed in more obvious passing situations.

The NFL game is all about match ups and finding mismatches. You are not going to do that too often when your run into 9 defensive players and pass into heavy coverage. If you want to sustain-ably succeed you keep the other team guessing. No one is guessing what the Bears are doing.

While you may see final stats of equal passing and running, real NFL coaches look at situational tendencies......the Bears might as well tell the other team what they are doing for all the predictability they have.

Yes, the Bears were forced to pass so we got to see what Trubisky can do. He flashed the ability and made a couple mistakes. It would have been nice to see some passes when the Saints stacked the box......but that is not John Fox.

Fuck you!

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck you!

u03ZRad.gif

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's the same week after week. If I can see it coming from my seat, it's got to be the most predictable offense in the nfl

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Did they run-run-pass one single time today?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
they did it their second series twice

they did it the first series out of the half and went 3 and out

they did it again the series after that and had to punt

they did it again the series after that and went 3 and out

Bears had the ball 12 series and run run pass 5 times starting with first down. Every time they did it, they had to punt right afterwards except once.

Twice they went 3 and out doing it.

By the time they started going away from run run pass, they were down by 11.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It's the same week after week. If I can see it coming from my seat, it's got to be the most predictable offense in the nfl

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
You millenials kill me we have been doing this for centuries get used to it.