My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Money manager from Vanguard. Another great year with overall, portfilio returns averaging 23.1 on primarily a 60/40 stock to bond/real-estate blend

They are thinking that 2020 will be in the 6-8% range but could shoot up to 20% with a Trump victory (Go Donny!) and controlling the virus. Vanguard sees no indicators of fundamentals that would lead to a recession, so smooth sailing, baby!

I would suggest that you get a professional money manger that has a clue and you will sleep like a baby at nights.

Tardi, CRM and Gus can ignore this as they have no money to invest

Raskilnoliv is working off of the gold standard and bartering shit so he can also ignore this

HHM, please document this entire thread in your dossier

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Money manager from Vanguard. Another great year with overall, portfilio returns averaging 23.1 on primarily a 60/40 stock to bond/real-estate blend

They are thinking that 2020 will be in the 6-8% range but could shoot up to 20% with a Trump victory (Go Donny!) and controlling the virus. Vanguard sees no indicators of fundamentals that would lead to a recession, so smooth sailing, baby!

I would suggest that you get a professional money manger that has a clue and you will sleep like a baby at nights.

All of this is a lie. Even if it were true, you're going to die of old age any day now and not be able to enjoy any of it lololololol RUSHYCANCERBOY

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Your money manager under performed if you ask me I was up 37%

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:

Raskilnoliv is working off of the gold standard and bartering shit so he can also ignore this

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, to the guy with "money" who only has stocks and bonds in the asset portfolio. And drives a soccer mom's grocery-getter. Poor fuck.

One would expect a Big Hitter like you would certainly have a diversified portfolio which includes commercial real estate, residential investment income, hedge fund investments, private equity investments, mezzanine debt investments, hospitality investments, and franchise holdings just to name a few.

Another Poor White.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, to the guy with "money" who only has stocks and bonds in the asset portfolio. And drives a soccer mom's grocery-getter. Poor fuck.
Dumbfuck, I said "Real Estate" as in private real estate investment opportunities available to only Vanguard's best customers

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@HeHateMe @RacerX ur upsetting Ommypants.

There's gonna be poop everywhere.

Knock it off.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I am up 80 percent on TESLA in 35 days so eat a big bag of weiners

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

One would expect a Big Hitter like you would certainly have a diversified portfolio which includes commercial real estate, residential investment income, hedge fund investments, private equity investments, mezzanine debt investments, hospitality investments, and franchise holdings just to name a few.

Another Poor White.

It's like he doesn't even invest or something. What a tool.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
I am up 80 percent on TESLA in 35 days so eat a big bag of weiners
Like my brother in law always bragging about how brilliant he is for investing in Tesla. So, last week I asked him how much he invested and he said $10,000 I immediately thought about you

RacerX

Liked Posts:
Dumbfuck, I said "Real Estate" as in private real estate investment opportunities available to only Vanguard's best customers

Do you know the difference between investing in a REIT and direct property ownership? Of course you don't, so lemme dumb it down for you: your investment is in a real estate index, shit-for-brains, you don't even know which properties are in the fund.

Imagine believing you are a real estate investor via a lackey manager at Vanguard that can't even afford a home.

Fuck dude, you even suck at pretending to be wealthy.

RacerX

Liked Posts:
You, a retired salesman, will have us believe that you are one of their Flagship Select clients, which means they manage at least $5 million of your assets.

Care to revise your story or edit you original post?