Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Money manager from Vanguard. Another great year with overall, portfilio returns averaging 23.1 on primarily a 60/40 stock to bond/real-estate blend

They are thinking that 2020 will be in the 6-8% range but could shoot up to 20% with a Trump victory (Go Donny!) and controlling the virus. Vanguard sees no indicators of fundamentals that would lead to a recession, so smooth sailing, baby!

I would suggest that you get a professional money manger that has a clue and you will sleep like a baby at nights.

Tardi, CRM and Gus can ignore this as they have no money to invest

Raskilnoliv is working off of the gold standard and bartering shit so he can also ignore this

HHM, please document this entire thread in your dossier
Are you @kerrywoodwins20 ?

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Money manager from Vanguard. Another great year with overall, portfilio returns averaging 23.1 on primarily a 60/40 stock to bond/real-estate blend

They are thinking that 2020 will be in the 6-8% range but could shoot up to 20% with a Trump victory (Go Donny!) and controlling the virus. Vanguard sees no indicators of fundamentals that would lead to a recession, so smooth sailing, baby!

I would suggest that you get a professional money manger that has a clue and you will sleep like a baby at nights.

Tardi, CRM and Gus can ignore this as they have no money to invest

Raskilnoliv is working off of the gold standard and bartering shit so he can also ignore this

HHM, please document this entire thread in your dossier

This aged well.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
This aged well.
THE INTERESTING PART IS THAT I'M ONLY DOWN 7.6% SINCE THE MARKET TURNED. NICE RECOVERY SO FAR. OPTIMISTIC.

TAKE FRIDAY FOR EXAMPLE. HORRIBLE JOB NUMBERS BUT THE MARKET SHRUGGED IT OFF AND SOARED. THE MARKET WANTS TO RUN