So, I just got off the phone with my

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Dumbfuck, I said "Real Estate" as in private real estate investment opportunities available to only Vanguard's best customers
Somebody told this guy that the non traded reit he bought into is a private real estate investment because they cannot say whom else invested into it.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Do you know the difference between investing in a REIT and direct property ownership? Of course you don't, so lemme dumb it down for you: your investment is in a real estate index, shit-for-brains, you don't even know which properties are in the fund.

Imagine believing you are a real estate investor via a lackey manager at Vanguard that can't even afford a home.

Fuck dude, you even suck at pretending to be wealthy.
LoL beat me to it. ???

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Does someone need attention?

I'm conflicted with these threads. On one hand, it's pathetic to watch you desperately beg for attention making up shit that literally no one believes. On the other hand, it's always fun to watch @RacerX curb stomp your stupid ass.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Are you stupid? If you dont understand what they do STFU

Why are you calling me names and being mean to me? If there's something I'm missing or not understanding about your Vanguard REITs, you should educate me or at least give me something to put in your dossier.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Like my brother in law always bragging about how brilliant he is for investing in Tesla. So, last week I asked him how much he invested and he said $10,000 I immediately thought about you
So he is making a ton of money. That sounds amazing. 10000.00 invested years ago in Tesla is a ton of money.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You have to wonder why fucktard @Omeletpants OP has to do this almost weekly attention-seeking.

I guess these aren't things he can say to his country club saunaBros.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Does someone need attention?

I'm conflicted with these threads. On one hand, it's pathetic to watch you desperately beg for attention making up shit that literally no one believes. On the other hand, it's always fun to watch @RacerX curb stomp your stupid ass.
Racer X is jelly of my success, education (univ of Chicago) and money

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
This is sad, Ommy.

Like Warden-buying-used-women's-clothing-thread level cringe.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Money manager from Vanguard. Another great year with overall, portfilio returns averaging 23.1 on primarily a 60/40 stock to bond/real-estate blend

They are thinking that 2020 will be in the 6-8% range but could shoot up to 20% with a Trump victory (Go Donny!) and controlling the virus. Vanguard sees no indicators of fundamentals that would lead to a recession, so smooth sailing, baby!

I would suggest that you get a professional money manger that has a clue and you will sleep like a baby at nights.

Tardi, CRM and Gus can ignore this as they have no money to invest

Raskilnoliv is working off of the gold standard and bartering shit so he can also ignore this

HHM, please document this entire thread in your dossier

My government 401k returned 23%. Congrats, you pay to break even with the Thrift Savings Plan!

Get a better money manager, chump. You're getting ripped off.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Warden is the great poster in the history of the CCS

I am in my early 30s, have [redacted] in my savings account (stfu @RacerX And @nvanprooyen , im waiting for a buying opportunity in the market), own 5 properties, 2 are MDU. I have been investing since 18 and have 6 figures in both my 401k and other portfolio.

I am already more wealthy than you. Dumb piece of shit.

I will be retired by 45. You are still delivering pizzas in your retirement home to make enough to afford your weekly 7/11 trip that the shuttle takes you to.

You are a fraud and a dumbass.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I bought some shares of Public Storage. Now I am a real estate mogul like omelet.

Omelet is REITard
The storage industry is something that just boggles my mind. You mean to tell me, People have collected so much useless junk that instead of throwing it away, donating it or selling it, they are going to pay money to store it and never look at it...

giphy.gif

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I am in my early 30s, have [redacted] in my savings account (stfu @RacerX And @nvanprooyen , im waiting for a buying opportunity in the market), own 5 properties, 2 are MDU. I have been investing since 18 and have 6 figures in both my 401k and other portfolio.

I am already more wealthy than you. Dumb piece of shit.

I will be retired by 45. You are still delivering pizzas in your retirement home to make enough to afford your weekly 7/11 trip that the shuttle takes you to.

You are a fraud and a dumbass.

Ok Boomer.