So is Nagy fired yet?

Bearsfan7

Liked Posts:
Nagy is such a fucking loser with a loser mentality. Talking about distractions. Nagy you dumb fuck, you are playing the God damn Lions who are winless and you literally won last second. Couldn't even cover the motherfucking 2.5 spread you cuck. Get the fuck outta Chicago, no one wants your stupid fucking ugly ass here anymore. Distractions? Vs. the winless lions, get the fuck out already Nagy. You pile of shit.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Nagy will coach the next two games and after going 0-2 against the cardinals and packers will be fired.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I wonder if he was looking for the "whys" in the game ball on the flight home

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Biggs is pretty plugged into the team, as many of us thougth:

because it’s impossible to convince me the “Nagy will be fired after Thursday” story didn’t originate from the team. To what degree the story evolved as it was passed along, I would be only guessing. Once the Bears lost control of things Tuesday, I imagine that’s when plans changed on the fly, especially knowing a public relations disaster would not impress anyone the team is potentially interested in pursuing in the future. That’s my hunch on the matter

IMO a loss (which is almost guaranteed) to the Cardinals will be the last game.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
Nagy lost me last week when they were getting ready to punt and the fans booed and he started running around like an idiot trying to get his headset back working on so he could change the play and go for it. Whether or not they should have gone for it or punted is largely irrelevant. I was just annoyed by how he’s letting the fans effect him like that. Even though it was probably Lazors call to punt. Stick with your guy. F the fans. It looked flaky.

It’s sort of the same thing with the kicker situation. He is constantly in this PR mode. He sees the fans are upset about a certain thing and he starts trying to appease them. He goes over the top trying to placate to the fans.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Nagy lost me last week when they were getting ready to punt and the fans booed and he started running around like an idiot trying to get his headset back working on so he could change the play and go for it. Whether or not they should have gone for it or punted is largely irrelevant. I was just annoyed by how he’s letting the fans effect him like that. Even though it was probably Lazors call to punt. Stick with your guy. F the fans. It looked flaky.

It’s sort of the same thing with the kicker situation. He is constantly in this PR mode. He sees the fans are upset about a certain thing and he starts trying to appease them. He goes over the top trying to placate to the fans.
Welcome aboard, but really? Nagy only lost you LAST week?

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
How can anyone in their right mind hate Fields?..He is the best thing to happen to the Bears in decades
A lot of the Fields haters are just people who have allegiances to other QBs(Trubisky, Dalton, Mac Jones). But you're #CALLINGIT AB, JF is the truth and only trolls like @Grimson are praying on his downfall.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of the Fields haters are just people who have allegiances to other QBs(Trubisky, Dalton, Mac Jones). But you're #CALLINGIT AB, JF is the truth and only trolls like @Grimson are praying on his downfall.
I supported every QB the Bears put on the field..Fields is the QB now..I support him

@Grimson is just a loser in life..There is no explaining how or why he is like that. He just is. Thats why I ignore him.

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I haven’t seen anyone really “hate” Fields. I have seen some criticism and maybe some skepticism which is fine, IMO. He’s certainly not above critiquing and definitely has a long ways to go. Turnovers/fumbles are a very real concern and he needs to improve at reading a defense

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
I haven’t seen anyone really “hate” Fields. I have seen some criticism and maybe some skepticism which is fine, IMO. He’s certainly not above critiquing and definitely has a long ways to go. Turnovers/fumbles are a very real concern and he needs to improve at reading a defense
I don't think there is a player in the NFL that's above critiquing. Certainly Fields isn't..They all make mistakes, and Fields has certainly made his share.
But you have to look at what he is dealing with.
1...A HC that has no business in that position, and can't call plays to save his ass.
2...His best receivers would probably be #2's on other teams
3...A faulty O line

Plus, he is a rookie, and needs to learn the NFL and get up to speed

But....He is STILL the best thing to happen to the Bears in decades