So looks like the Bears didn’t make the playoffs. lol. Who you giving your mojo?

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
For me it’s Mahomes, by virtue his team as well. Hate Rodgers, hate Brady, hate Ben the
raper, and most of the other personnel and their teams looking for the ring. Who you assigning your mojo to?

macbear67

Liked Posts:
Bengals - Everyone has been counting them out. I'd love them to go all the way. I like an underdog. Hate Patriots - Loved to see them Lose. Hate the Cowboys - Go 49ers! Absolutely hate Packers - I'll root for any team that plays them.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

So looks like the Bears didn’t make the playoffs.

No fucking way. really?

mecha

Liked Posts:

So looks like the Bears didn’t make the playoffs.

No fucking way. really?
like this is a huge revelation. I personally knew this in week 1, I don't know about the rest of you.

also anyone that defeats the Packers. I don't even give a shit if it's the Rams or 49ers.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Was Vegas, now AZ and Buffalo.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I would like to see either Bills, Bengals or Titans win it all. But out of those, I’d choose the Bengals.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Have always been a bears fan but I also was a Buffalo fan back when they had Jim Kelly and lost all those superbowls in a row, I'd love to see them win it all since we are out.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Buffalo and Bengals. I would love to see Brady win another if just to piss off the haters.