So NOW who do you want at 43/50

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFL teams pay them 100k per team so they work for all teams that pay them. Also they work for the actual NFL. Here was your original question.

You asked if I have grades from actual scouts or draft experts. They are not draft experts. They are actual scouts whose very existence is the reason the NFL combine exists. They are supported by NFL Operations and 27 NFL teams who pay them for 100k and more per team to scout. They are the official scouts of the NFL as a whole and 27 NFL teams rely on their reporte as a basis for deciding who they wish to focus their scouting efforts on.

It is clear your dense ass thought I was posting grades from NFL experts from NFL.com like Jeremiah and now trying to wiggle out of it. They are scouts. You question has been answered.

Didn't @msadows tell you to stop posting in his dumbass thread?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
People will be pissed here, but I could easily see the Bears taking Jonathon Taylor if he is there.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I am no draft guy whatsoever but if Pace takes Hamler I will flip the fuck out and it will be the only time in my life I have an opinion ON a draft pick.

Hamler is small and has questionable hands. He does not run sharp routes and he only had one decent year of production and that was last year - his junior year and I think he knows he might not have "it" so he left early out of what I suspect to be FEAR that he cannot produce the same in a senior campaign and he has to cash in on this opportunity NOW while the time is best for him personally.

HARD NO to Hamler, Pace.

Old99

Liked Posts:
Would be very happy with Taylor from a BPA perspective... very surprised he was not picked long ago.

Last edited:

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
Use both of our second round picks on QBs. Fromm, Eason, Hurts, I don’t care which two. The QB position is all that really matters in the long run, and this team isn’t contending in the short run.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Use both of our second round picks on QBs. Fromm, Eason, Hurts, I don’t care which two. The QB position is all that really matters in the long run, and this team isn’t contending in the short run.

Lol no

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Kmet is an awful pick

FYI - it’s where they picked him & not hating the player. At least he’s the best TE, not a traits guy or a project.

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
I like the comp in terms of how they play in terms of that alex smith ultra-conservative mold

The weird thing about Carr is he actually has a huge arm but you'd never know it because he hasn't been aggressive since the year he was in the running for MVP

Don't think we need that style of player right now because we have Foles firmly planted as our solid starter and bridge guy.

If we chase a QB prospect it has to be somebody who has a real chance to be special which I don't see with Fromm

I think hes a better QB than he gets credit for. I dont believe he would major project. He is pro style acclimated..

Ill put this as simply as I can. If you so much as add a QB who can give an efficient 250 yards 2 tds, & no turnovers, you ARE going to win alot of football games.

Foles cant stay healthy. Fromm would be a solid fit.

Liked Posts:
The two players I wanted most with Kmet & Delpit went one after the other.

Makes me that much happier the Bears keyed in on one of the two.