So NOW who do you want at 43/50

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
10... Currently 10 tight ends, on the Bears roster. Pace should be fired, and possibly bitch slapped publicly.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I haven't made a personal insult towards grimson in over a year, yet he still finds it in himself to isolate my posts and come in to not discuss football, or why I'm wrong on a topic, but to take shots that aren't true that have NOTHING to do with football.

I'm evidently the angry drunk, but instead of calling him out with insults I tell him to stop and ignore me.

Got it.

Once again, I suggest you ignore me.

They are all buds. If they don't like what you say they gang up on you with "thumbs down" on any posts.

I have been a poster here since CBMBDs was dismantled and Never got a dislike.....then I mosey on into the "political arena " , specifically the Trump thread, and I am called every name under the sun....AND have picked up a thousand dislikes from 'the gang' of Intolerants. Do I care about their 'dislikes' ? Fuck No.

It just is strange to me that people that are SUPPOSEDLY so conscious of fostering discussion are so Intolerant of different opinions.

They get off on disliking posts ... like little kids ... I hadn't posted on the boards for about a month and then avoided the political forum completely and a couple of them just started disliking my posts in the football area, like Children