CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Oh, have we all ready written off Poles/Eberflaus?

There's like 9 good members here.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Supposedly, Poles demanded to select his guy as a red linr before signing, but lets shift the blame right away

steve-belichick.gif

doubt it..this info come out after the fact of the response from the fan base, damage control.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I literally understood what you posted like it was the back of my hand and in all honestly that moodo guy should get the back of your hand acrossed his pretty little mouth for mouthing off at you like that when I'm sure he completely and udderly understood what you typed just like I did and anyone with a brain whomst isn't a ignoramus did when they read what you wrote which was literally completely understandable.
I've missed a period. LOL.
Just one period.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Oh, have we all ready written off Poles/Eberflaus?

There's like 9 good members here.
callers mostly, and many random css'er, saw many twitter responses also, them folks needs to come answer this question.
But notice this, I didn't say I like or hate this hire.... yet. just asking the question, a thread to keep them coming, I'm sure that @Rush loves it.

Rise

Liked Posts:
He won't be fired until he has one year left on his deal, no matter how bad he is.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Supposedly, Poles demanded to select his guy as a red linr before signing, but lets shift the blame right away
That seems to be a bunch of BS at this point. Poles as a former Oline player worked for a team known for high powered O and then decides not to interview anyone but the pre selected Final candidates and goes with a DC of a border line 10 Defense, knowing that the Bears already have a good D and need MAJOR help coach and teaching almost every aspect of the offenses. Receivers cant run routes or learn blocking assignments, QB cant read defenses, Oline almost never on the same page, TEs look lost constantly. Why the hell would Poles pick a D Coach? Eberflus was a guy recommended by Polian and the ret of the committee liked.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He won't be fired until he has one year left on his deal, no matter how bad he is.
Can't think like that man, it'll just make the future look too fucking desolate. George must know that it's playoff or clean house for sure next season, and that means no more tiresome Phillips or Polian.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I reserve judgment based on who his OC is. I mean that is the most important thing at this point. Placing Fields into a position to succeed is more important then winning games immediately. If we can develop Field then we are contenders for the next 10+ years

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
That seems to be a bunch of BS at this point. Poles as a former Oline player worked for a team known for high powered O and then decides not to interview anyone but the pre selected Final candidates and goes with a DC of a border line 10 Defense, knowing that the Bears already have a good D and need MAJOR help coach and teaching almost every aspect of the offenses. Receivers cant run routes or learn blocking assignments, QB cant read defenses, Oline almost never on the same page, TEs look lost constantly. Why the hell would Poles pick a D Coach? Eberflus was a guy recommended by Polian and the ret of the committee liked.
could this is the concern that Harold Winman mentioned?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Can't think like that man, it'll just make the future look too fucking desolate. George must know that it's playoff or clean house for sure next season, and that means no more tiresome Phillips or Polian.

Its the Chicago Bears they sell out and have fans with endless optimism, stadium is always packed. If they fail next year it will be a scapegoat, probably a coordinator. I do not believe they have ever fired a HC with more than one year left on their deal, it would have to be a woke canceled reason, not a football reason.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Its the Chicago Bears they sell out and have fans with endless optimism, stadium is always packed. If they fail next year it will be a scapegoat, probably a coordinator. I do not believe they have ever fired a HC with more than one year left on their deal, it would have to be a woke canceled reason, not a football reason.
since the 60's, I believe a lot of fans given up on this team after so many droughts. there's a huge influx of younger fans these days, pretty much because these younger players is on social media making "friends" and clout chasing/stunting that their follower are fans of the players themselves instead of the team just like @nc0gnet0 being a fan of Stafford for some reason.

Rise

Liked Posts:
since the 60's, I believe a lot of fans given up on this team after so many droughts. there's a huge influx of younger fans these days, pretty much because these younger players is on social media making "friends" and clout chasing/stunting that their follower are fans of the players themselves instead of the team just like @nc0gnet0 being a fan of Stafford for some reason.

Bears are losing fans from the youth because they are never good. Known as the boomer fanbase we are, it is sad. I am the only millennial in my area that is a fan, rest are Packers or some random team.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bears are losing fans from the youth because they are never good. Known as the boomer fanbase we are, it is sad. I am the only millennial in my area that is a fan, rest are Packers or some random team.
It's all trendy stuff nowdays, think about it, Justin Fields jersey sold out in a day, and when to the bills bears game and seen 10k plus super nonathletic 20 year olds wearing his jersey, with what? 2 to 3 years of watching football experience?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
might as well clean house now, they are not a playoff team now or next year

greg23

Liked Posts:
The more intriguing question is

After Acorsi and Polian; who rips off.......errrr...... "consults" for George in 2025/6?

My early pick is Tony Dungy as he'll be 4/5 years older and closer to the oatmeal for dinner stage of life like the previous two "consultants"