Some Nice Analysis of Justin Fields play

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
QB School puts out some solid content. He had a video where he ranked the QBs about a week before the draft, and he had Fields at #1, ahead of Lawrence.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
QB School puts out some solid content. He had a video where he ranked the QBs about a week before the draft, and he had Fields at #1, ahead of Lawrence.
Could you imagine if Fields actually ends up being the generational QB in a few years and the Bears have a wide open 10+ year window?
Nicolas cage face off gif 6 » GIF Images Download

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Could you imagine if Fields actually ends up being the generational QB in a few years and the Bears have a wide open 10+ year window?
Nicolas cage face off gif 6 » GIF Images Download
That is all I have been thinking about for the past several days. Also, all the stuff we'll be able to do during his rookie deal and after the cap goes back up. And going into the draft not needing to worry about a QB. Good lord.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
at 23 mins and 17 seconds in this reminded me of The last time Rodgers had the ball and didn't run it in and threw it across his body and just missed it is so weird how similar it is

Bust

Liked Posts:
Franchise Quarterback folks. Next 10 years

Fields scored the highest rating ever on an aptitude test administered by sports psychologist, Dr. Goldman.

The test has been given to over 6,500 professional athletes, and Fields scored in the top 1%. This test focused on the reps needed to learn something and then the ability to recall that later.

For comparison sake, Patrick Mahomes and Josh Allen each scored a 108. Fields scored a 130.

Last edited:

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
bout to watch all of these

thanks for posting

goddamn, feels good to be excited about the bears again

I really like the Alabama tape. It really showcases his ceiling as well as some of his issues.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
Posted his take on Fields being above Lawrence before the draft. I never could understand how in the holy hell people had Lance ahead of him. But I’m thrilled, because Fields fell to the Bears.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
I really like the Alabama tape. It really showcases his ceiling as well as some of his issues.
I saw some things that concerned me but i really thought alabama's DLine was kicking the OSU OLine's ass

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw some things that concerned me but i really thought alabama's DLine was kicking the OSU OLine's ass

yeah, there are areas of concern

people need to understand that kid def needs to develop more. he is def not a finished player. which is to be expected.

but still