Some of the things POLES is doing appear to seem to me to be percievable as unprofessional in my opinion

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is a examble of the point I'm making inside my thread title of this thread:

[URL unfurl="true"]Tyquan Thornton has visited Broncos, Packers, Bears and also has had workouts - ProFootballTalk[/URL]

I will literally never understand why the bears would bring in Thornton for visit and perhaps maybe even a working out session when he literally had the fastest combine timed forty yard dash time when there's literally no way the bears will be able to draft him because the Packers whomst Thornton also visited have all those picks ahead of the picks that Pace traded away and Thornton will literally be gonzo way before the bears first pick which might even be even later in the draft because Poles is rumoured to be thinking of maneuvering towards a trade down to pick up even more picks later in the draft where there's no way Thornton will still be unpicked!​

Why waist the athletes time with these shinnannigans? Why waist the media and bears fans time writing and reading about a player that has literally zero chances of being a bear?

Makes no sense and seems like it's literally a bush league move by a unexperienced GM unless it's a smoke screen in which place that might be genius but I think it's still just unprofessional and unexperienced bush leaguery.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Rumors abound he's going to trade down with one of the 2nds. Prepare for a roster full of "gems."

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rumors abound he's going to trade down with one of the 2nds. Prepare for a roster full of "gems."
Well, tbf as @Wild_x_Card uncovered in his recent thread, there's an incredible amount of players that could be picked up as UDFAs and actually be contributors, I would think that would also indicate there's talent later in the draft more than prior years.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
Well that's all the more reason for Poles to be bringing in players that might go underdrafted or completely undrafted after the draft is over and literally kick the tires to ascertain whether or not they would possibly maybe have value that other teams might not see because other teams are busy bringing in players that could be draftable inside the early rounds because those teams acturally have picks in the first few rounds which Poles doesn't really especurally if he trades down because Pace literally left the draft cupboard so bare it has barely any early round picks inside of it!

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
So trade all the picks and unwanted players for 6ths and 7ths ...

Fill the roster out and pay the best ones a second contract thus enabling Poles to pay David Montgomery the highest salary for a running back in the league when his current contract finishes.

That'll annoy some people.

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:
This is a examble of the point I'm making inside my thread title of this thread:

[URL unfurl="true"]Tyquan Thornton has visited Broncos, Packers, Bears and also has had workouts - ProFootballTalk[/URL]

I will literally never understand why the bears would bring in Thornton for visit and perhaps maybe even a working out session when he literally had the fastest combine timed forty yard dash time when there's literally no way the bears will be able to draft him because the Packers whomst Thornton also visited have all those picks ahead of the picks that Pace traded away and Thornton will literally be gonzo way before the bears first pick which might even be even later in the draft because Poles is rumoured to be thinking of maneuvering towards a trade down to pick up even more picks later in the draft where there's no way Thornton will still be unpicked!​

Why waist the athletes time with these shinnannigans? Why waist the media and bears fans time writing and reading about a player that has literally zero chances of being a bear?

Makes no sense and seems like it's literally a bush league move by a unexperienced GM unless it's a smoke screen in which place that might be genius but I think it's still just unprofessional and unexperienced bush leaguery.

You think Thornton will be a 1st round pick or early second round pick?

Wtf.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:

Wtf.

The article states he's an early third day pick. The Bears don't have a 4th because of Ponzi Pace. So they'd have to overdraft with a 3rd (day two) or trade down.

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:

Wtf.
I'm no drafting expert but nobody knows literally how the cookie will crumble on days one and two and as a lot of draft gurus say "speed literally kills" and if there's a run on fast wide recievers this guy will get picked up before Poles can hit the draft button to draft him I mean are you kidding me? He literally runs faster than Chris Olave go look it up!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
yes but read what the OP wrote that I bolded
I think that Vick is saying that Poles won't have any 1st or 2nd round picks because he's trading back. We already know bears have no 1st round pick...

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I really think Poles should stand pat with his first three picks. Otherwise he's going to over think himself into a roster full of subpar talent...which we already have enough of.

He can use later picks and UDFAs if this draft class is so deep late.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So trade all the picks and unwanted players for 6ths and 7ths ...

Fill the roster out and pay the best ones a second contract thus enabling Poles to pay David Montgomery the highest salary for a running back in the league when his current contract finishes.

That'll annoy some people.

Feeling more balanced 2day?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think r poles should adopt a win now mentality because his window for prove it or lose it is shrinking massively

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
OP has literally just made up a load of false claims to attempt to bash Poles ?

Poles hasn’t had a perfect start, that much is obvious but this thread is really reaching ?
I'm literally not bashing upon Poles because the verdict is out until after the draft but he is skating on thin ice with his underwhelming offseason so far this offseason in my opinion.