CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
We're also probably past the point of where any player will argue they don't want to be in the shadow of Michael Jordan.

Any player 23 or younger at this point wasn't even born when the Bulls last won a championship.

But, I haven't really viewed the Jordan shadow as a problem in the last decade, it's more so been the front office and how terrible they really were. We'll see what happens with this one.
Keep it 100.

It was a convenient excuse that front office could use, and some in the media were all too happy to lap that one up.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes he did. On First Take last week I believe. Probably why ESPN tried getting Skip back to replace him on that show.

Max is a clown. One too many shots to the head

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
They are too young to write off their defense forever.

Lauri has a special build and I believe will grow into it.
Wagner is not euro soft at all. He can learn to use his body.
Do you even know what you argue over anymore? Do you ever reflect on the other things you've said?

Before you make these decisions on whether Ainge won a trade, or if Mo Fucking Wagner is the difference between winning a title or not, maybe you should think about your thoughts on the Patrick Williams draft pick and how you feel about it now.

Good lord man.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Do you even know what you argue over anymore? Do you ever reflect on the other things you've said?

Before you make these decisions on whether Ainge won a trade, or if Mo Fucking Wagner is the difference between winning a title or not, maybe you should think about your thoughts on the Patrick Williams draft pick and how you feel about it now.

Good lord man.
I got Patrick Williams right after research and a sleep on it.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Patrick Williams defense will continue develop, at least we can be more sure about that.

So how do we get Davion Mitchell from Baylor? Mid first rounder...good defender, stops ball.

How are his offensive point guard skills? He can three and D. Maybe he would be a good compliment to White at least and a guy potentially available where the Bulls pick.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
If you want a PG you are either going to have to move up or take a 2nd rounder

Daishen Nix - NBADraft.net mocked to go at 48 according to draftnet

Sharife Cooper - NBADraft.net mocked at 38

Ayo Dosunmu - NBADraft.net have to trade into the first round

Josh Giddey - NBADraft.net have to trade into the first round

Probably could trade into the first round if you trade Lauri during the draft, dont know if you can given hes a RFA in July but because hes not a UFA maybe you still can trade him since team has control.

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Favorite draft PG prospect is Scottie Barnes, yes I said PG. He has PG ball skills and given Luka and other SF are really point forwards why not him?

Bring in Harrell and Dinwiddie in FA.

Maybe and highly doubtful you could trade White, Lauri our 2nd and our 2022 first to Tor or maybe OKC since they are in rebuild mode if Barnes falls to one of them. OKC might not even want Lauri and might just take White our 2nd and our 2022 1st since they are in the business of stockpiling picks.

Barnes
LaVine
Williams
Harrell
Vuc

Dinwiddie
Sato
Whoever
Thad
Whoever

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you want a PG you are either going to have to move up or take a 2nd rounder

Daishen Nix - NBADraft.net mocked to go at 48 according to draftnet

Sharife Cooper - NBADraft.net mocked at 38

Ayo Dosunmu - NBADraft.net have to trade into the first round

Josh Giddey - NBADraft.net have to trade into the first round

Probably could trade into the first round if you trade Lauri during the draft, dont know if you can given hes a RFA in July but because hes not a UFA maybe you still can trade him since team has control.
Fuck...we don't have a first now huh?!

Maybe Dosunmo will fall? Or Mitchell due to size.

I'd trade be glad if AK traded up for either.

I'm guessing from the trade they have upped the timeline and have a free agent point guard target in mind, or Chris Paul talks to Donovan. Etc.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Maybe and highly doubtful you could trade White, Lauri our 2nd and our 2022 first to Tor or maybe OKC .

We can only offer a pick swap on our 2022 pick (meaning the other team is giving up 2 picks or giving one for none). Lauri will also be a pending free agent so he can't be traded. The Vuc trade did strap us a bit and that is the downside.

Dinwiddie in FA.

I remember when we had him and let him go for MCW and Jerian Grant. Ooops. Edit: I thought both were out of the league but it appears that Carter-Williams is still hanging on with Orlando. Still riding off the fumes of that overrated season in Philly where he was the only player with a pulse.

Last edited:

Master Debater

Liked Posts:
Dont think this team can lose enough to get into the 4th pick as is but they could lose enough to get to the 5th spot in the draft unintentionally though. be glad to be wrong but honestly would rather get a top 4 pick in the lotto drawing than the 10th seed to play for a chance to get beat down by the one seed in 3 games

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Dont think this team can lose enough to get into the 4th pick as is but they could lose enough to get to the 5th spot in the draft unintentionally though. be glad to be wrong but honestly would rather get a top 4 pick in the lotto drawing than the 10th seed to play for a chance to get beat down by the one seed in 3 games
If you don't make the playoffs can't you get as high as #1 because of the lottery? I feel like every year teams with bad odds end up in the top 3 because of the lottery

Bud1234

Liked Posts:
Over/Under - How many Bulls players on the roster today will be on the roster opening day next season?

I am putting the number at 7