Something I didn't expect!

Status
Not open for further replies.

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
Ok....I know I told everyone here that Earl Bennett was going to do a Live Ustream Show on his website. What I didn't know was that his website designer desided to intruduce another website he has and have the show on there!

This New website is a Social Networking Website except, he will be featuring professional athletes for the fans to interact with in Video Chats and much more! I have never seen anything like this. If you are a Bears fan and want to interact live with Earl and fellow Bears, this is worth checking out.

Check it out....and tell me what you think about it here.

P.R.O.S. Fans - Social Network where P.R.O.S. interact with the Fans

Catch you later,
Da Drunkntailgater

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
They need to snag Ocho Cinco and Chris Johnson if they want this website to take off.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like a good site, should get better when more NFL members join.
They need to snag Ocho Cinco and Chris Johnson if they want this website to take off.
And don't forgot TO

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
lol @ TO trying to steal OchoCinco's white girl on his reality show. HOMIE HOPPER.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
They just want to have three-somes w/ the women

drunkntailgater

Liked Posts:
I think before too long Johnny Knox will jump into this. If you look at Earl's Ustream page you'll see a test video of Earl, Johnny Knox and Jason Mckie sitting together on a couch checking it out.

It's pretty cool....my gut feeling is that something like that for athletes is really going to take off. By that I mean have someone set up their websites and set up social networking for them. This way they spend less time setting the shit up, all they have to do is take a few minutes to log in and reach the fans with a professional in the business to guide them.

If you guys join (it's free) make sure you look up my profile and send me a friend request!

Status
Not open for further replies.