Sony PSP2 Revealed!!!

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty epic. I haven't bought a handheld console since the GameBoy Advance. I'll probably hold off for a while though, I have to buy a new PS3 in the next two weeks. My old one kicked the bucket.

I'm a huge Uncharted fan, and if they're putting Uncharted games on this, I'll more than likely buy it just to play those.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its a really really sweet looking game console, but here is my only concern. Why would anyone buy this? It's basically an iPhone with analog sticks, and its going to cost probably 300-400 dollars.

I think its an amazing piece of technology that absolutely blows any other portable gaming system away, but is someone going to have this and then a cheap phone? Or do they just want it all in one?

Personally I think I will just stick with my iPhone, but I think it does look amazing, just seems impractical at this point in time.

Also it's not going to be very mobile with two protruding sticks.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if they want to sell it well it has to be priced $300 for sure. If its more than that the average consumer will be like why should I pay more for a handheld when I can pay less for a PS3? Thats what messed the PS3 up in the first place being priced $600.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I think it's going to be sick... I might pick one of these up.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blah. Got a PSP and hardly played the damn thing. If Im home, I'll play a console, if Im out, well.. why go somewhere just to plant my face in a device? Tho it was cool on breaks at work, but not enough time to really enjoy it. But Im sure the PSP2 will kick ass, but at 300, I can get a 360 or a PS3 for that. Or put it toward a PC. Awesome, but not for me unfortunately.

fade

Liked Posts:
IMO, the days of guying a portable gaming device are numbered. Now-a-days, phones (iPhones, Androids) have pretty good gaming capabilities, and they're only going to get better.