Sorry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
to all the WOKE people posting here. Didn't think I was offending posters here but I guess I did. So I'm sorry that you accept the cancel culture. ...was my fault. I won't make fun of anyone who still watches espn and snl. But bother were really good back when the Dan Patrick was there and also Belushi at snl. But now all about China and James. Sorry gas by me has gone up .90 cents a gallon since biden took over. Also sorry to see white people supporting 3blm when they don't even take the time to read their website to see what they really stand for. And I'm truly sorry for not starting a post about a QB coming here. Not like there's enough of the sad post. Oh look here another story about who the Bears won't get but lets discuss. Or now we would sign Mitch ever though we've been saying for months he sucks. How about Chicago teachers get off their ass and teach? Don't liberals say.."it's all about our children"? But now they mean illegal children..screw American kids. Been nice here when I joined but now it's all dumb down talk. Enjoy the next post about a QB. Oh wait there's a number already about Wilson.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
to all the WOKE people posting here. Didn't think I was offending posters here but I guess I did. So I'm sorry that you accept the cancel culture. ...was my fault. I won't make fun of anyone who still watches espn and snl. But bother were really good back when the Dan Patrick was there and also Belushi at snl. But now all about China and James. Sorry gas by me has gone up .90 cents a gallon since biden took over. Also sorry to see white people supporting 3blm when they don't even take the time to read their website to see what they really stand for. And I'm truly sorry for not starting a post about a QB coming here. Not like there's enough of the sad post. Oh look here another story about who the Bears won't get but lets discuss. Or now we would sign Mitch ever though we've been saying for months he sucks. How about Chicago teachers get off their ass and teach? Don't liberals say.."it's all about our children"? But now they mean illegal children..screw American kids. Been nice here when I joined but now it's all dumb down talk. Enjoy the next post about a QB. Oh wait there's a number already about Wilson.

I don't think you are sorry at all. This reads like something an angry idiot would write to try to actually piss people off.

Nobody is mad at you for what you typed imo they just think you are a ****ing stupid person.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

u r so mad rn... can't even spell, use proper grammar or paragraphs

maybe u should go 4 a wolk and clear ur little mind of all the pain and anger in ur heart

:umud:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
LOL this guy thinks Biden raised his gas prices HAHAHAHHHAHAHHAAAAA

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This might be one of the worst moderated forums on the internet .... what do the moderators do here all the time? And people actually donate money?

Racism and politics aren't allowed in Bears section. This meatball will be handled appropriately once the mods get out of their day jobs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
OH MAN I JUST FINISHED READING THIS MANIFESTO

REPORTING OP TO THE FBI JUST IN CASE

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No politics in Bears forum. Could get a ban.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i woudnt be upset if op just decided to not post anymore

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This might be one of the worst moderated forums on the internet .... what do the moderators do here all the time? And people actually donate money?
You should have been here a few yrs ago. Would have been banned for bitching.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Imagine being so mad about so many varied things and coming up with a singular reason why those things that make you mad are happening lol

@Deep Dish Pizza GROW UP! Take responsibility for your anger and stop blaming everyone else for your failures/problems. Don't you have bootstraps????

GROW THE **** UP !!!!!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

So your answer for literal anarchists coming in to the bears forum to write a wall of text about their grievances with the government is to...... DEFUND THE MODS????

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
So your answer for literal anarchists coming in to the bears forum to write a wall of text about their grievances with the government is to...... DEFUND THE MODS????

Mod lifes madder too.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Is it bad I imagined a giant talking deep-dish pizza as I read the OP?

Whatever it took to get you through all that imo is completely acceptable.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Well you asses just proved my point. So angry when someone doesn't agree with your anti American talk. Now just like WOKE fuckers your going to run and report me. God a bunch of snowflake babies. At least I don't have the same picture of Nagy like a lot of you do. Did you come up with that all by yourself?...LOL So continue with your stupid posts of players we will never get. As far as that ass wipe laughing at who raised the gas prices. So I guess that also was Trumps fault. He stopped the pipeline and drilling on national land I guess. Just shows how really stupid most are on here. Now go tell your Mama to ban me. Big Fuckin Laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.