Sorry.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
This is how I picture Deep Dish, but using a deep dish pizza instead of a pie.
8FDF25A9-DE20-4EFA-9DA9-574B47AD80F0.jpeg

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well you asses just proved my point. So angry when someone doesn't agree with your anti American talk. Now just like WOKE fuckers your going to run and report me. God a bunch of snowflake babies. At least I don't have the same picture of Nagy like a lot of you do. Did you come up with that all by yourself?...LOL So continue with your stupid posts of players we will never get. As far as that ass wipe laughing at who raised the gas prices. So I guess that also was Trumps fault. He stopped the pipeline and drilling on national land I guess. Just shows how really stupid most are on here. Now go tell your Mama to ban me. Big Fuckin Laugh

10/10 projection and 11/10 meltdown.

PS I'm not laughing at your gas prices but rather what you are blaming them on. POTUS doesn't raise or lower gas prices. Maybe you'd be less angry and full of blame if you'd educate yourself.

Good luck with all that, and your anger issues.

Thank you.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well you asses just proved my point. So angry when someone doesn't agree with your anti American talk. Now just like WOKE fuckers your going to run and report me. God a bunch of snowflake babies. At least I don't have the same picture of Nagy like a lot of you do. Did you come up with that all by yourself?...LOL So continue with your stupid posts of players we will never get. As far as that ass wipe laughing at who raised the gas prices. So I guess that also was Trumps fault. He stopped the pipeline and drilling on national land I guess. Just shows how really stupid most are on here. Now go tell your Mama to ban me. Big Fuckin Laugh

LOL u type like such an angry old bingocel... do u allow any1 on ur lawn?

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
What the fuck did I just read??? What the fuck did I miss??? Wow.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
OP Ya gotta fuck one, marry one and kill one...

Merle Haggard
Burt Reynolds
Ronald Reagan

go!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck did I just read??? What the fuck did I miss??? Wow.

Some old bingocel had a major meltdown over the idea that the Bears might move to Arlington Heights racetrack from Soldier field and went on some rant about canceling soldier field and how Biden raised his gas prices so he is mad af!

That's the sparknotes version.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s becoming unbearable. Almost no real football talk.
It is February and no combine this year. What is there to discuss? We've beaten the QB discussion to literal death at this point.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
It is February and no combine this year. What is there to discuss? We've beaten the QB discussion to literal death at this point.
literally pushed way too hard

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jeepers.

Many apologies for missing out on the ticking time bomb this afternoon. My IRL boss showed up at the office for the first time since October and wanted an old school conference room meeting. The highlight being my 25% paycut finally coming to an end in April as "we step back into the new normal".

So now this disaster gets to end on a happy note!

Well...at least for me......

**** THREAD CANCELED ****

Status
Not open for further replies.