CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oscar Colas #5, age 23, can play all 3 outfield positions and should threaten for a spot on next year's team.
#28 Erick Hernandez, age 17, already shows ability to hit a variety of pitching styles from both sides of the plate...projected comparable is Nats OF Juan Soto ?

Now let's get a CBA done.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rick Hahn knows how to acquire talent. If only Reinsdork would let Kenny and he increase player payroll.
I’m satisfied with the investments they have been making compared to the past. Thankful even.

Encarnacion and Kimbrel could have gone better but they tried. They got us Grandal, kept Abreu, and went after Keuchel and Lynn too.

Sadly only Lynn and Abreu have earned their payday…but they trying to spend wisely.

I firmly believe they are only a player or two away, and hopefully past mistakes don’t prevent us from acquiring or developing what we need.

but I know we will be competitive and they spent some to ensure that. I stuck through some dark cheap fuck years I’m not going to complain now.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Colas has been in the pipeline for over a year, he essentially agree to the Sox deal last winter. Promising looking player.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
perfect. I love that one is ready to contribute this year. Perhaps we trade the other for a need or becomes part of a second wave after we reach the pinnacle and get poached.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
perfect. I love that one is ready to contribute this year. Perhaps we trade the other for a need or becomes part of a second wave after we reach the pinnacle and get poached.
Hernandez is only 17...he's a piece of the future....if Colas can legit play all the outfield positions, then your outfield can be:

Jimenez / Robert / Colas
And Sheets, Goodwin, Vaughn are either bench or trade bait.

Or if people feel Jimenez is better suited as a DH then Vaughn can play left.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Colas is the type of development we need to get over the void of no Tatis Jr in center field.

perhaps Tatis brother can help us forget Madrigal. Still shocked we paid that price, still shocked Kimbrel couldn’t perform in the 8th or situationally. I would think Hendricks could have performed in any situation with his stuff, but our manager wanted his best guy 9th I guess.

1. Anderson
2. Moncada
3. Abreu
4. Robert
5. Jiminez DH/LF
6. Grandall
7. Sheets/Vaughn DH/1B
8. Colas/Engel RF
9. Tatis 2B?
As much as I like Sheets and Vaughn I think Jiminez is too valuable and injury prone to be anything but DH.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Because Madrigal didn’t make sense to me unless they had a long term suspicion they already had that solution elsewhere.
Tatis is the only thing that solves for X for me, but maybe someone else in the system or they view 2B as a piece you can shop for at Value-Mart?